If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Beavs with the #12 class in the Pac this year per ESPN.
Tough situation this recruiting cycle with Oregon St. losing their HC, Mike Riley, and his bringing a couple of Beaver commits with him to Nebraska. Gary Andersen has an uphill climb in Corvallis but it's a climb of his choosing.
“Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
"All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel
Tough situation this recruiting cycle with Oregon St. losing their HC, Mike Riley, and his bringing a couple of Beaver commits with him to Nebraska. Gary Andersen has an uphill climb in Corvallis but it's a climb of his choosing.
Don't feel bad for Gary Andersen. He knew it was a beaver when he picked it up.
Did Utah wind up getting a lot of phone calls on that red phone?
I'm unfamiliar with the red phone. Was it a gift from Gary Andersen? If so, they probably did get a lot of calls from 2 star recruits and student body presidents from East High School.
I'm unfamiliar with the red phone. Was it a gift from Gary Andersen? If so, they probably did get a lot of calls from 2 star recruits and student body presidents from East High School.
It is the centerpiece to the Utah Football War Room
First you attend Ute home games now you follow Utah_football on twitter? You are really playing with fire.
Edit: I just noticed that the phone number is listed (585-5888). If I were you guys I'd be making some pretty sweet prank calls today. "Hi Coach Scalley, this is Porter Gustin..."; "Hi Coach Scalley, Osa Masina here..."; "Hi, is this the number where I report BYU football honor code violations?" etc.
LOL @ Apple Jack. Still doesn't get how twitter works.
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
Comment