No announcement yet.

Omer thought he needed to fix something too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My issue with Omer is on nutrition. It's clear there's an emphasis on size over speed. I'm not sure that's the right strategy.

I'm not an expert, but I don't see how this issue about position specific training could be that big of a deal. They all need strength and speed. Even from sport to sport, I don't think ideal weightlifting routines change that dramatically, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
      Is it beneficial to stretch in the morning if you don't plan on working out? Will stretching in the morning harm an afternoon workout?
      I don't know how long it takes your muscles to heal from the microtears caused by stretching. If you are looking for increased flexibility, you need to do more range of motion exercises. Move your body in the direction you want to stretch but never stretch and hold.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        I´m glad taekwondave is back.
        Damn gracious of you. And here I thought you were one of the leaders of the cabal that drove him away.
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
        X