Under Armor football game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #16
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I'm not sure UCLA is that high, here is a 17 hour ago tweet
    i made the mistake of underestimating Hermie last year. Turns out he had all these silent commits up his sleeve.

    After another horrible year, I think his sleeve is getting shorter, though. They are a mess right now.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • BoylenOver
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 9146

      #17
      Ryan Henderson is a Ute commit, and Langi is a Ute target. Nice to see them on a national stage.

      Edit: Langi doesn't play until Saturday. I'm dumb.
      Last edited by BoylenOver; 01-05-2011, 05:25 PM.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #18
        Scrolling marquee says that Blackmon has narrowed his choices to Oregon and SC.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #19
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Scrolling marquee says that Blackmon has narrowed his choices to Oregon and SC.
          That's a no-brainer right there. Is he related to the kid that plays for Oklahoma State?

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #20
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            That's a no-brainer right there. Is he related to the kid that plays for Oklahoma State?
            I don't think so. This kid is from California and I don't remember reading about any older siblings playing ball.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #21
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I don't think so. This kid is from California and I don't remember reading about any older siblings playing ball.
              In fact if you use the coordinates of his Twitter you can see a google street view of his house.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #22
                Max Wittek looks good. Nice get for SC.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #23
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  I don't think so. This kid is from California and I don't remember reading about any older siblings playing ball.
                  Okay. Just Blackmon is a wide-out at OSU who finished fifth in the Heisman voting. It's a weird spelling so I thought maybe it was a relative.

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #24
                    And there you go. Marquise Lee strips the ball, then Devon Blackmon with the long TD reception.

                    Hopefully one or both pick SC.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Portland Ute
                      Junior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 5647

                      #25
                      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                      Ryan Henderson is a Ute commit, and Langi is a Ute target. Nice to see them on a national stage.

                      Edit: Langi doesn't play until Saturday. I'm dumb.
                      Both will end up at USC.

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 38003

                        #26
                        Is Langi going to announce during the game?
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Portland Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 5647

                          #27
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Is Langi going to announce during the game?
                          The Army game on Saturday, yes.

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 38003

                            #28
                            Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                            Ryan Henderson is a Ute commit, and Langi is a Ute target. Nice to see them on a national stage.

                            Edit: Langi doesn't play until Saturday. I'm dumb.
                            Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Is Langi going to announce during the game?
                            Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                            The Army game on Saturday, yes.
                            Whoops.

                            Thanks.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                              Both will end up at USC.
                              fatalist!
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              • BoylenOver
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 9146

                                #30
                                Blackmon going to Oregon could be good news for Utah. A receiver deciding between the Ducks and Utes was waiting on Blackmon because Oregon was going to take only a set number of receivers.
                                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                                Comment

                                Working...