What is Harmon's "Part C"?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Art Vandelay
    Striving for mediocrity
    • Jul 2009
    • 10516

    #16
    Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
    I know she was the recipient of a lot of flirtations, did her RL looks and personality warrant the attention?
    Never met her in RL. Seen a picture somewhere once, she seemed cute enough. She has a fun online persona, I have no idea how close that is to the real thing. You and I know better than anyone, how different a CB personality can be from real life.

    Comment

    • Indy Coug
      Heartless Bastard
      • Dec 2008
      • 18747

      #17
      Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      You and I know better than anyone, how different a CB personality can be from real life.
      Actually, the similarities are striking.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

      Comment

      • Pheidippides
        Liberal Feminazi
        • Nov 2008
        • 14759

        #18
        Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
        Never met her in RL. Seen a picture somewhere once, she seemed cute enough. She has a fun online persona, I have no idea how close that is to the real thing. You and I know better than anyone, how different a CB personality can be from real life.
        She was cute enough to warrant, but I think it was more about being the lone single girl (I guess there was Ticklemedana too) in a testosterone fueled world. She did tell me that she was (wisely) very careful about meeting up with CB people because she had a few inappropriate solicitations from married CB guys. She's married now so I suspect she spends less time over there, but I haven't been around to check. I mostly see her on facebook if at all.
        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

        Comment

        • Indy Coug
          Heartless Bastard
          • Dec 2008
          • 18747

          #19
          Originally posted by nikuman View Post
          She did tell me that she was (wisely) very careful about meeting up with CB people because she had a few inappropriate solicitations from married CB guys.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

          http://twitter.com/CougarStats

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #20
            Originally posted by nikuman View Post
            She did tell me that she was (wisely) very careful about meeting up with CB people because she had a few inappropriate solicitations from married CB guys.
            Aussie and BDB both told me the exact same thing. Has this topic ever been discussed by the women of CUF?

            Comment

            • Pheidippides
              Liberal Feminazi
              • Nov 2008
              • 14759

              #21
              Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              Aussie and BDB both told me the exact same thing. Has this topic ever been discussed by the women of CUF?
              I'm pretty sure Babs has been harassed by all of us.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

              Comment

              • SoCalCoug
                Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                • Nov 2008
                • 5214

                #22
                Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                I know this is off topic but the funniest thing I have ever seen involved Aussiecoug accosting DH in the lobby of the Monte Carlo in Vegas four years ago. He clearly had no clue who he was and she screamed his name out from halfway across the lobby like he was her long-lost father.
                So, Aussie randomly screams "DICK!!!" in a Vegas hotel lobby, and you just assume she's referring to Dick Harmon?
                If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                Comment

                • byu71
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22070

                  #23
                  Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                  She did tell me that she was (wisely) very careful about meeting up with CB people because she had a few inappropriate solicitations from married CB guys.

                  Back in the days on CB when I ran the, BYU71 is very, very rich scam, I got some solicitations via board mail from quite a few women. Even a couple of guys.

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37979

                    #24
                    Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                    I know this is off topic but the funniest thing I have ever seen involved Aussiecoug accosting DH in the lobby of the Monte Carlo in Vegas four years ago. He clearly had no clue who he was and she screamed his name out from halfway across the lobby like he was her long-lost father.
                    I did a similar thing at the BYU/UNLV football game last year in Vegas. We had box seats and were waiting in line for the elevator when I saw Jay Drew walk up with some other media people. He was standing probably 7 ft in front of me and I involuntarily blurted out "Hey Drew!" It came out louder and more familiar-sounding than I intended. He looked up, probably expecting to see someone he knew based on the tone, but only saw me with a big grin on his face. He said something like "Oh, hey, how ya doing" and got on the elevator.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37979

                      #25
                      Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Babs has been harassed by all of us.
                      But only one of us sends her semi-nude photos of himself.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Pheidippides
                        Liberal Feminazi
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14759

                        #26
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        But only one of us sends her semi-nude photos of himself.
                        In my defense, I sent it to all of you. Snitch.
                        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                        Comment

                        Working...