Anyone watching Villanova @ Eastern Washington red turf game?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #1

    Anyone watching Villanova @ Eastern Washington red turf game?

    I looks almost biblical, like someone turned turf into blood.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I looks almost biblical, like someone turned turf into blood.
    I watched EWU and North Dakota last week.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      I watched EWU and North Dakota last week.
      Was that the game or does Dakota have non-green turf also?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25276

        #4
        I like how EWU doesn't even try to match their unis to the turf. That shows a sense of confidence and self-awareness.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #5
          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          I like how EWU doesn't even try to match their unis to the turf. That shows a sense of confidence and self-awareness.
          They actually wore all red last week against ND. And they blended in really well. On camera it was tough sometimes to see, but then it started snowing in the second half.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Pretty fun game. Last week's game was wild too. Playoffs are awesome.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...