Bigger bowl upset

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #16
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Yikes, you don't either!
    I'm sorry the "unofficial" mascot that travels with the football team and is present at all home basketball and football games is a tree. The nickname is the Cardinal.

    Is that better? What's gotten into you. Sheesh.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #17
      Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
      I admit my knowledge of PAC mascots is limited. I only recognize the condom guy and Donald. I'm pretty sure ASU's mascot is cleavage.
      Tommy trojan is a statue.

      The guy in the suit leads the band but it not Tommy Trojan.

      SCs mascot is Traveler. Meet the Horse.

      Since you have admitted to not knowing these things, I will try to refrain from pointing out that you obviously dont know much about these things.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • SloanHater
        Banned
        • Feb 2009
        • 1348

        #18
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Tommy trojan is a statue.

        The guy in the suit leads the band but it not Tommy Trojan.

        SCs mascot is Traveler. Meet the Horse.

        Since you have admitted to not knowing these things, I will try to refrain from pointing out that you obviously dont know much about these things.
        That is an odd name for a horse. Southern Cal delicacy?

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #19
          Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
          That is an odd name for a horse. Southern Cal delicacy?
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • SloanHater
            Banned
            • Feb 2009
            • 1348

            #20
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Since you are confused, I will try to refrain from pointing out that you obviously don't know much about these things.

            Comment

            • BoylenOver
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 9146

              #21
              The 2008 Bama team was very good, but probably overachieved, even at 12-2. The 2008 Utah team was great, one of the top 2-3 teams in the nation.

              The 2010 Boise team is fantastic. A national title contender until a nightmare 2nd half in Reno. The 2010 Utah team is above-average, with a flattering 10-2 record.

              The spread (10 vs 17); the gap in talent; the way Utah finished the season; difference in quality wins; and the QB situation would all indicate that a hypothetical Utah win over Boise would clearly be a bigger upset than Utah's win over Alabama in 2008.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

              Comment

              • Top Ute
                Junior Member
                • May 2010
                • 2194

                #22
                Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                Ute nation is only embarrassed by fickle fans like you.
                I'm already embarrassed that we're 17-point dogs. If we keep the carnage to single digits, I'll raise my glass and toast Brady Poppinga.

                Comment

                Working...