Utah, the PAC 10 and academic eligibility

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    Utah, the PAC 10 and academic eligibility

    Not being a punkass BYU fan I'm genuinely curious -

    is there any impact in the move to the PAC 10 on Utah's academic standards for marginal players?
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
    Not being a punkass BYU fan I'm genuinely curious -

    is there any impact in the move to the PAC 10 on Utah's academic standards for marginal players?
    Likely no. It is a state school. Arizona state is a sieve. Anyone gets in.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18759

      #3
      Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
      Not being a punkass BYU fan I'm genuinely curious -

      is there any impact in the move to the PAC 10 on Utah's academic standards for marginal players?
      I sure hope not.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #4
        Uh, Oregon State.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...