Utah v. Boise St. - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #1

    Utah v. Boise St. - Predictions

    The bowl game edition of the Utah prediction contest.

    Remember, the first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

    Utah|X
    Boise St|Y

    The order is important; Utah should be on the first line. The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script (Attorneys in top quartile of age on CUF quit screwing this up).

    Note, you can update or change your prediction up until kickoff. The script automatically will use your last prediction post.
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #2
    Utah|13
    BSU|59

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Utah|25
      Boise State|30
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Rickomatic
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 617

        #4
        Utah|17
        Boise St|55

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #5
          Utah|14
          BSU|37

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #6
            Originally posted by Rickomatic View Post
            Utah|17
            Boise St|55
            I have to say that your eye avatar is pretty cool.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • scottie
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 5247

              #7
              Utah|38
              Boise St|17

              Comment

              • Rickomatic
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 617

                #8
                Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                I have to say that your eye avatar is pretty cool.

                I waited until the weekend was over to make the switch from the avatar bet.

                Comment

                • Hsaru
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1109

                  #9
                  Utah|13
                  Boise St|38

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #10
                    Utah|17
                    Boise|38
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #11
                      Utah|13
                      Original BSC Busters|38
                      Last edited by Blueintheface; 12-22-2010, 12:36 PM.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • Sizzle
                        #ThisIsY
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9004

                        #12
                        Pain

                        Comment

                        • Borg
                          Tour de CS 2013?
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 1501

                          #13
                          BSU|34
                          Utah|18
                          "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

                          Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                            Utah|13
                            Original BSC Busters|52
                            Is Utah playing the 2004 Utah team? I guess Alex Smith isn't busy.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #15
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Is Utah playing the 2004 Utah team? I guess Alex Smith isn't busy.
                              Hey, I'm just going off of what the Worldwide network keeps telling everyone.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              Working...