PAC-10 Assistant Coaches

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #31
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    Oh, I know Utah has the money. I just don't think they should spend it on their current assistants simply because they're now a BCS team. But that's just me.
    I agre with you which is why I say wait until the end of next year before you write big checks. Make them earn it and incentivize them with it.

    Comment

    • Portland Ute
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 5647

      #32
      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      Thanks Surfah. I would be surprised if Schramm, Roderick and Sitake weren't bumped up to 200k this offseason. I'm guessing that's the first thing the new PAC-12 money will go towards.

      Do you really think Scroderick deserves a raise? If I were them, I'd be grateful I still have a job.

      Comment

      • Portland Ute
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 5647

        #33
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        I think Utah is stupid to give Sitake, Team Schroderick, and BJ a raise simply because they move to the Pac 10.
        I should read the entire thread. I know you hate Utah, but I agree with you 100% on this.

        Those guys should all just shut up, be grateful if they keep their jobs and put their heads down and get the hell to work.

        Add Jay Hill to that list.

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #34
          Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
          I should read the entire thread. I know you hate Utah, but I agree with you 100% on this.

          Those guys should all just shut up, be grateful if they keep their jobs and put their heads down and get the hell to work.

          Add Jay Hill to that list.
          I don't hate Utah, I would just be ambivalent if an asteroid cratered the entire school.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • UtahDan
            *
            • Nov 2008
            • 14496

            #35
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            I don't hate Utah, I would just be ambivalent if an asteroid cratered the entire school.
            I've often said there is nothing wrong with BYU that a sufficiently high wall and long enough downpour would not solve.

            Comment

            • Superdeluxe
              Conference of Champions
              • Sep 2010
              • 49

              #36
              Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
              I'm not really familiar with very many assistant coaches in the PAC-10. I think Whit is a terrific coach, but I'm wondering how Utah's assistants will stack up against the PAC-10 assistants. I'm especially interested in experience and salary.

              Nick Holt makes 600k as our DC.

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #37
                Originally posted by Superdeluxe View Post
                Nick Holt makes 600k as our DC.
                Already noted above. Plus you should ask for about $400k of that back.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...