Utah-SDSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrangeUte
    Max Hall hates me.
    • Nov 2008
    • 2294

    #106
    Aztecs are completing every pass play.

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18747

      #107
      Rushing 3 isn't working, stop doing it.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #108
        Lindley is absolutely tearing the Utes apart. Heaps needs to do something similar for BYU to win next week.

        Comment

        • Hot Lunch
          Out of Office
          • Nov 2008
          • 7842

          #109
          Rush 3 drop 8. Nice job Sitake.
          "Take it to the Bank"

          Comment

          • DrumNFeather
            Invisible Swordsman
            • Nov 2008
            • 8854

            #110
            Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
            Rush 3 drop 8. Nice job Sitake.
            Time to unplug his headset.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

            Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

            Comment

            • Jarid in Cedar
              CS Institutional Memory
              • Jun 2009
              • 13234

              #111
              No one is making a play on the ball.
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

              -Rick Majerus

              Comment

              • Blueintheface
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 15382

                #112
                Holding not called on that run.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18747

                  #113
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Lindley is absolutely tearing the Utes apart. Heaps needs to do something similar for BYU to win next week.
                  The good thing for the Utes is that Lindley is a much better QB. The bad news is that Heaps will still pick us apart if we keep this defensive scheme.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #114
                    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    The good thing for the Utes is that Lindley is a much better QB. The bad news is that Heaps will still pick us apart if we keep this defensive scheme.
                    I fail to see the bad news....

                    Comment

                    • Hot Lunch
                      Out of Office
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7842

                      #115
                      Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      Holding not called on that run.
                      Yeah that was pretty bad. The dude had Cox around his shoulders.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

                      Comment

                      • old_gregg
                        scaly man fish
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 16915

                        #116
                        atrocious secondary coverage
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                        Comment

                        • cougjunkie
                          *Banned*
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 23223

                          #117
                          I will take Chad Manis in coverage next week if Christian Cox is not available.
                          *Banned*

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #118
                            Manis in one on one. No es bueno.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • The_Tick
                              Made something of myself
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7291

                              #119
                              Wow. Lindley looks really good this game.

                              I am glad we kept the ball for as long as we did or they would have worked us.

                              Comment

                              • DrumNFeather
                                Invisible Swordsman
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8854

                                #120
                                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                I will take Chad Manis in coverage next week if Christian Cox is not available.
                                Chad Manis is the worst player on this team, and I'm not sure there is a close second.
                                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                                Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                                Comment

                                Working...