Week 12 open thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 open thread

At least until UCLA/Washington comes on, I'm watching Alabama scrimmage against Georgia St. Absolutely no drama or intrigue, but there have been rumors on Bama sites that they sent Fowler and Herbstreit to this game because some Cam Newton news might break.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Boise is going all orange tonight. It looks pretty cool in contrast to the blue field.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Boise is going all orange tonight. It looks pretty cool in contrast to the blue field.
      I think this is a concerted effort to please the voters. Can't leave anything to chance at this point. Can't have the media complaining about the blue uniforms against the blue turf messing with their eyes.

Comment

I only like watching boyzee games when they have a chance to lose. Consequently, I never watch boyzee games.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          I only like watching boyzee games when they have a chance to lose. Consequently, I never watch boyzee games.
          The Nevada game should be good until the end of the 3rd quarter.
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Boise was up only 3-0 five minutes into the 2nd quarter? And still won 51-0? Sick. Just sick.

Comment

This maybe the worst week of CFB in recent memory.

Comment

I agree. Gameday is at the Illinois/Northwestern game. Doesn't excite me. With Persa out it is even more uninteresting. I hope there will be some surprise games out there. Should be one or two surprising games.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                  Boise was up only 3-0 five minutes into the 2nd quarter? And still won 51-0? Sick. Just sick.
                  I watched the entire game. Boise just dominated Fresno State. I think of their first 10 possessions they went 3 and out 8 times. The other two times were turnovers. Fresno is no slouch either. They nearly beat Nevada last week. I am convinced Boise would give Auburn, Oregon, and TCU all they could handle and would beat all 4 of them at home.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Oklahoma State has its hands full with Kansas. A little embarrassing for them.

Comment

Michigan starting to make a game of it against Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                        Michigan starting to make a game of it against Wisconsin.
                        Michigan's defense is just so bad though. Wisconsin can do whatever it wants. A couple of turnovers let Michigan back in the game for a second.

Michigan State is down by 15 against Purdue in the 4th quarter. Looks like the Big Ten is down to a two team race.

Comment

Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
                          Michigan's defense is just so bad though. Wisconsin can do whatever it wants. A couple of turnovers let Michigan back in the game for a second.

Michigan State is down by 15 against Purdue in the 4th quarter. Looks like the Big Ten is down to a two team race.
                          Yeah Michigan made a bit of a game of it, but they're still a year or two from being a great team. They're pretty good for having a freshman defense and a sophomore offense though.

It was interesting how in a blind comparison Denard's stats are very similar to Cam Newton's, despite Newton supposedly having "not just a Heisman season but one of the best Heisman seasons ever" as they said earlier in the game, and I would add especially considering how Denard has missed so much time with injuries. Not that I think Denard should win it or even be top 3; he still makes too many mistakes.

Comment

Michigan State up by 4 with just over 3 minutes left. Wow

Comment

Oklahoma State has its hands full with Kansas. A little embarrassing for them.
                              Didn't stay embarrassing for too long, OKS 41 - 14 in the 4th. After so many years of following college football you'd think I would quit being so surprised by first quarter performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X