Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like this will be the stream this week:

http://atdhe.net/25548/watch-new-mexico-vs-byu

It's the same one that has a propensity for changing the channel whenever the owner feels like it, but there isn't another MWC game on at the same time so maybe I'll get to see the whole game.

Comment

we need to establish some sort of cuf coop for recording 1080p streams of all games.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
        Looks like this will be the stream this week:

http://atdhe.net/25548/watch-new-mexico-vs-byu

It's the same one that has a propensity for changing the channel whenever the owner feels like it, but there isn't another MWC game on at the same time so maybe I'll get to see the whole game.
        Is this the dude from WYO? The jerk likes to tease us because he hates BYU fans.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Sad to say goodbye to Rich. I absolutely love that dude.

Comment

The MTN has an awesome production value.

This last week in St. Charles, IL we went to some sports bar to watch the BYU-USU game. I'm pretty sure it was the first time they'd ever heard of the MTN.

Comment

I'm digging BYU's all-blue look today.

You don't see that very often.

Comment

This is the best stream so far this year. Hopefully it doesn't get changed halfway through the game.

Comment

Locksley losses in two seasons: 20
                  Mendenhall losses in five season: 20

Sadly I think Mendenhall will pass Locksley in losses next year.

Comment

Hell yeah! NT pick! Lenny Gomes Jr.!
                    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Nice pass to Manu. haha...hit him right in the numbers.

Comment

I would say that would be the highlight of Manamaleunas career were it not for the block at the Vegas Bowl. Nice pick and return.

Comment

The Mtn. feed has some lady yelling for the Cougars to play defense as Kariya is running up the gut.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Wilson is starting today? TE carousel.

Comment

Nice run Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                                The Mtn. feed has some lady yelling for the Cougars to play defense as Kariya is running up the gut.
                                She was confused by the blue on blue color scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X