BYU v. Colorado St - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Top Ute
    Junior Member
    • May 2010
    • 2194

    #16
    BYU|27
    Colorado St|28

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #17
      BYU|27
      CSU|20
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #18
        Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
        BYU|27
        Colorado St|28
        All that goodwill just flew out the window, didn't it? Back to SoCalPat. Just being honest, right?
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #19
          BYU|31
          CSU|17
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • Devildog
            Motor Boatin' SOB
            • Oct 2010
            • 1239

            #20
            BYU|28
            CSU|17
            "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
            -Thucydides

            "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
            -Miyamoto Musashi

            Si vis pacem, para bellum

            Comment

            • shoganai
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 513

              #21
              BYU|38
              Colorado St.|16

              Comment

              • Hot Lunch
                Out of Office
                • Nov 2008
                • 7842

                #22
                BYU|37
                CSU|17
                "Take it to the Bank"

                Comment

                • Rickomatic
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 617

                  #23
                  BYU|31
                  Colorado St|17

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69703

                    #24
                    BYU|31
                    CSU|24
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Sullyute
                      a day late/a dollar short
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 3308

                      #25
                      BYU|34
                      CSU|21
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #26
                        BYU |28

                        CSU | 21

                        Comment

                        • TheBYUGuy
                          Friend of Rodin
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 1442

                          #27
                          BYU|27
                          University of the State of Colorado|17

                          Comment

                          • Jarid in Cedar
                            CS Institutional Memory
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 13234

                            #28
                            BYU|28
                            CSU|31
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                            -Rick Majerus

                            Comment

                            • New Mexican Disaster
                              Suomalainen
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 4549

                              #29
                              BYU |27
                              CSU |20

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8793

                                #30
                                BYU|31
                                CSU|17

                                Comment

                                Working...