No announcement yet.

Week 9 open thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted, how did your boys beat this team? I swear Mack is a sometime, avocational voodoo practicitioner.

Comment

I was hoping Missouri would be able to put up a bigger fight. I don't have cable so I'm stuck with the regional ABC or CBS games. I hate watching games on the comp.

The way the the Big 12 South is playing, the Big 12 championship game looks like a Nebraska - Oklahoma showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
        I was hoping Missouri would be able to put up a bigger fight.
        At 24-0 in the first, I can only assume you mean that by bigger you mean *any* fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          At 24-0 in the first, I can only assume you mean that by bigger you mean *any* fight.
          ANY FIGHT! Its amazing how many of these teams who knock off the #1 end up losing the next game.

Comment

It looks like at least two more undefeated teams are going down today. Its a shame, I want any team BUT an SEC team to win the national championship. As these undefeated teams lose the more likely that is. Alabama's chances to sneak back in it are pretty high right now.

Comment

It looks like at least two more undefeated teams are going down today. Its a shame, I want any team BUT an SEC team to win the national championship. As these undefeated teams lose the more likely that is. Alabama's chances to sneak back in it are pretty high right now.
              yeah, I rolled my eyes when the guy behind BCSguru gleefully announced two weeks ago that the SEC was "officially" irrelevant this year. I wanted to call up his girlfriend and ask if he's always so premature.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                yeah, I rolled my eyes when the guy behind BCSguru gleefully announced two weeks ago that the SEC was "officially" irrelevant this year. I wanted to call up his girlfriend and ask if he's always so premature.
                Zing!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Sheesh, this place is a ghost town when BYU has a bye week.

Comment

Sheesh, this place is a ghost town when BYU has a bye week.
                    It's been like this for several weeks now.

Comment

That pitch on the wedge formation that Mizzou did on 4th and 1 was too much. 24-7 at the half. I think the children of the corn are going to win this one.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Michigan State is playing worse than Missouri (if that's possible)

Comment

Things are looking very good so far for Utah.

Missouri and Michigan State are getting killed.

Utah needs to beat AFA. If that happens, there will be some upward mobility.

Utah looks to be set at #5 in the Coaches poll.

Right now, I am pulling for Auburn and Oregon.

Utah needs to keep Boise from moving up so that Utah can pass them in the BCS standings.

Once/if Utah passes Boise in the BCS standings, then I'm all about Oregon and/or Auburn losing. I have really believe that that winner of the Auburn/Alabama game will be in the BCS championship, unless Auburn has a loss and then beats Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                            Things are looking very good so far for Utah.

Missouri and Michigan State are getting killed.

Utah needs to beat AFA. If that happens, there will be some upward mobility.

Utah looks to be set at #5 in the Coaches poll.

Right now, I am pulling for Auburn and Oregon.

Utah needs to keep Boise from moving up so that Utah can pass them in the BCS standings.

Once/if Utah passes Boise in the BCS standings, then I'm all about Oregon and/or Auburn losing. I have really believe that that winner of the Auburn/Alabama game will be in the BCS championship, unless Auburn has a loss and then beats Alabama.
                            Quite a strategy. I think it will be difficult for Utah to pass up Boise in the human polls, but could sneak by them in the BCS standings. They will need help from the teams they play. Notre Dame has their hands full with Tulsa right now. Bama does have the upper hand of Utah. If they keep winning out they will always be one step ahead of them in the BCS.

Comment

haha @ ND livin on Tulsa time.

Comment

Notre Dame goes down to Tulsa. Rough week for the golden domers.

Comment

Working...
                                X