Week 7 Open Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #1

    Week 7 Open Thread

    Wisconsin Game Day is WEAK But they win the game today. BSU has a scrimmage. Cougars Roll (sorry DDD, I know you hate it) in the upset of the year. Nebraska Destroys :hookem:. Arkansas take Auburn.
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #2
    I have recently grown worried that BYU hasn't won a game on Vs. in something like 1000 years. Reverse the curse!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • Top Ute
      Junior Member
      • May 2010
      • 2194

      #3
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I have recently grown worried that BYU hasn't won a game on Vs. in something like 1000 years. Reverse the curse!
      Washington wasn't on Versus?

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #4
        Mizzou at TAMU might be the best 10am game of the season so far. That isn't saying much.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #5
          Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
          Washington wasn't on Versus?
          CBSCS
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • OrangeUte
            Max Hall hates me.
            • Nov 2008
            • 2294

            #6
            Syracuse gives up a big early TD to Pitt. Good for the UTES but bad for the Orange.

            Comment

            • CardiacCoug
              вот так штука
              • Nov 2008
              • 11013

              #7
              Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
              Mizzou at TAMU might be the best 10am game of the season so far. That isn't saying much.
              Yeah, not a strong first set of games.

              Interesting that a BC running back (Montel Harris) has 139 yards rushing in the first 5 minutes against Florida State.

              Comment

              • Top Ute
                Junior Member
                • May 2010
                • 2194

                #8
                Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                Syracuse gives up a big early TD to Pitt. Good for the UTES but bad for the Orange.
                Major step back for the Orange, who weren't anywhere near as good as their 4-1 record might indicate (yes, I know they haven't beaten anyone of significance).

                Comment

                • OrangeUte
                  Max Hall hates me.
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2294

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                  Major step back for the Orange, who weren't anywhere near as good as their 4-1 record might indicate (yes, I know they haven't beaten anyone of significance).
                  Orange are terrible this year.

                  BC v. FSU is a great game.

                  Comment

                  • Top Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • May 2010
                    • 2194

                    #10
                    Pete Thomas' QB rating currently stands at 500.2 as he starts 6-for-6, 168 yards and 3 TDs against UNLV.

                    Comment

                    • woot
                      Resident Science Cop
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5531

                      #11
                      It seems Denard Robinson's game against MSU wasn't a fluke. Not looking like a Heisman contender today either. Then again, Newton, Mallet, and Martinez are struggling early too.

                      Comment

                      • Coach McGuirk
                        1
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12109

                        #12
                        Texas up 10-0 on Nebraska. I forget who said that Texas would get blown out.

                        Comment

                        • FN Phat
                          I ♥ gateway sex
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 8691

                          #13
                          Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                          Orange are terrible this year.

                          BC v. FSU is a great game.
                          Orange have been terrible for quite some time, in football.
                          I'm your huckleberry.


                          "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            Nebraska Destroys :hookem:.
                            Um, not so fast. How awesome is OU looking now? Boomer!

                            Comment

                            • Top Ute
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2010
                              • 2194

                              #15
                              USC 42, Cal 0. At halftime. Jeff Tedford just turbo-blasted himself onto the hot seat.

                              Comment

                              Working...