Utah uniforms for TCU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah uniforms for TCU game

I guess this was released recently. Not as ugly as I thought they'd be.

"75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
    -John Heisman

picture didn't post...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
      picture didn't post...
      Intentional slip. He's saying what Coug fans already know... Utah isn't showing up for the TCU game. Deal with it.

Comment

It looks a lot like SoCar and Maryland's Wounded Warrior jerseys, but still pretty cool, and for a great cause.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post

It looks a lot like SoCar and Maryland's Wounded Warrior jerseys, but still pretty cool, and for a great cause.
          Pardon my ignorance, but what is the cause?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Kicking TCU's ass.
            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org.../view/412/875/
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Thanks. Very cool.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

i like these unis. i wonder what the pants will look like - i'd imagine black w/ the same camo down the sides. very cool. will they be worn with red helmets, or are the utes donning new headware as well. i hope not - i like the red helmets on top of the black unis.

Comment

I like them too.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

Great cause, awful uni.

Comment

They are hideously ugly. Can't we just sell a normal ugly black jersey and give those proceeds to wounded warrior.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                          i like these unis. i wonder what the pants will look like - i'd imagine black w/ the same camo down the sides. very cool. will they be worn with red helmets, or are the utes donning new headware as well. i hope not - i like the red helmets on top of the black unis.
                          Yeah, I think that's pretty safe to assume with the pants. Maybe not all the way down or as thick as the camo stripe on the side of the jerseys, though.

And I would be shocked if they wore a different helmet.

Comment

To clarify, I do like them and through work we do some stuff for the same project. My only gripe with them is that I think they are a poor choice for the TCU game because from a distance the digital camo will look like TCU's reptile skin pattern.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Great cause, awful uni.
                              Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
                              X