AP Poll, 10/10/10. Utes still #10

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scottie
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5247

    #1

    AP Poll, 10/10/10. Utes still #10

    1. Ohio St. (49)
    2. Oregon (6)
    3. Boise St. (1)
    4. Nebraska (2)
    5. TCU (1)
    6. Oklahoma
    7. Auburn
    8. Alabama
    9. LSU
    10. Utah
    11. Michigan St.
    12. South Carolina
    Rivals is the best resource for recruiting and high school sports. Find all of your favorite team's information or browse our advanced player database.
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #2
    That is the coaches poll I believe. It says USA Today on the link you posted.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #3
      That sucks
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • All-American
        Right, as Usual
        • Nov 2008
        • 15665

        #4
        Utah drops in the AP poll to #11:

        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          I had no doubt Nebraska would (deservedly) crack the top five. The great thing about playing on Thursday is all the voters are going to you. (This, of course, is also the risky thing about playing on Thursday.)

          Longhorns, OU doesn't play Nebraska this year, so I'm counting on y'all to keep the North in check. TIA.

          Comment

          • Coach McGuirk
            1
            • Nov 2008
            • 12109

            #6
            Get ready to get jumped again Boise. Nebraska jumps them next week and Before week 10 they will be in the 5 slot without losing.

            Comment

            • Babs
              Not a Lawyer
              • Nov 2008
              • 17128

              #7
              Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              Get ready to get jumped again Boise. Nebraska jumps them next week and Before week 10 they will be in the 5 slot without losing.
              I don't know...Texas hasn't dropped three games in a row since Clinton was calling press conferences to debate the meaning of is.

              Comment

              • Coach McGuirk
                1
                • Nov 2008
                • 12109

                #8
                Originally posted by Babs View Post
                I don't know...Texas hasn't dropped three games in a row since Clinton was calling press conferences to debate the meaning of is.
                Neither had BYU. And when is the last time USC lost back to back?

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                  Neither had BYU. And when is the last time USC lost back to back?
                  It's been awhile, but it's a least in the same century (2001). Incidentally, BYU lost three in a row in 2005.

                  (You know what they say...never engage in a land war in Asia, or try to swap stats with a librarian.)

                  Comment

                  • scottie
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5247

                    #10
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    That is the coaches poll I believe. It says USA Today on the link you posted.
                    You're right. The Yahoo front page linked to the link I posted as the "AP Poll". I didn't stop to notice the "USA Today" at the top.

                    Comment

                    • Coach McGuirk
                      1
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12109

                      #11


                      I guess Texas winning isn't out of the question, but from what I have seen, not only is Nebraska a better team, but also causes horrible matchup issues for Texas.

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        It's been awhile, but it's a least in the same century (2001). Incidentally, BYU lost three in a row in 2005.

                        (You know what they say...never engage in a land war in Asia, or try to swap stats with a librarian.)
                        Hey stats lady I have been looking trying to find out, I think this might be the first time Oregon has ever had first place votes in either poll. Also what section would I find art books with pictures of naked ladies?
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • scottie
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5247

                          #13
                          Boise gets some shit for their schedule, but consider Nebraska's up to this point. What a shame if Nebraska jumps them next week like Coach McGuirk predicts.

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #14
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Hey stats lady I have been looking trying to find out, I think this might be the first time Oregon has ever had first place votes in either poll. Also what section would I find art books with pictures of naked ladies?
                            Not sure about your nekkid ladies. Your ducks had 1/3 the first place votes in 2007, though, before dropping a game to Arizona.

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              Not sure about your nekkid ladies. Your ducks had 1/3 the first place votes in 2007, though, before dropping a game to Arizona.

                              http://espn.go.com/college-football/...r/2007/week/12
                              I knew we were number 2, but I had forgotten we had that many 1st place votes.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              Working...