An Evening with Bronco & Vocal Point

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrumNFeather
    Invisible Swordsman
    • Nov 2008
    • 8854

    #1

    An Evening with Bronco & Vocal Point

    Just got an email from Deseret Book. Bronco is upping the ante on Whittingham. He's now being accompanied by vocal point at his speaking engagements.

    Last edited by DrumNFeather; 02-05-2009, 10:58 AM.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
  • Brian
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2164

    #2
    Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Just got an email from Deseret Book. Bronco is upping the anti on Whittingham. He's now being accompanied by vocal point at his speaking engagements.

    http://deseretbook.com/tv/view/107
    'anti' or 'ante'

    interesting meaning either way....
    (c;
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright

    Comment

    • Goatnapper'96
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 10924

      #3
      Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
      Just got an email from Deseret Book. Bronco is upping the anti on Whittingham. He's now being accompanied by vocal point at his speaking engagements.

      http://deseretbook.com/tv/view/107
      I think your avatar is the coolest sports type avatar I have seen. The only issue I have with it is this image of UteStar having a quilt made in its likeness and his nekkid and devoid of hair body laying spread eagle upon it!
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

      I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

      Comment

      • DrumNFeather
        Invisible Swordsman
        • Nov 2008
        • 8854

        #4
        Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        I think your avatar is the coolest sports type avatar I have seen. The only issue I have with it is this image of UteStar having a quilt made in its likeness and his nekkid and devoid of hair body laying spread eagle upon it!
        It is pretty cool. And yes, that image of Utestar is highly disturbing.
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

        Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

        Comment

        Working...