My parents' car:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    My parents' car:



    Currently parked in front of my house. In Austin, Texas.
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Originally posted by Babs View Post


    Currently parked in front of my house. In Austin, Texas.
    Mazda 6
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69687

      #3
      You should put a little longhorn sticker on their license plate and then see how long it takes for them to notice it. I have done that a few times with friends.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #4
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Mazda 6
        Indeed. My mom's baby.

        Comment

        • Hot Lunch
          Out of Office
          • Nov 2008
          • 7842

          #5
          Originally posted by Babs View Post


          Currently parked in front of my house. In Austin, Texas.
          Are they sticking around to listen to conference with you?
          "Take it to the Bank"

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            That car brings back a lot of old memories....
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69687

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              That car brings back a lot of old memories....
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                If you only knew, amigo.....
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #9
                  will you guys knock it off? Y-O asked us to stop referencing the polygon, and niku's not even here to defend himself!

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    will you guys knock it off? Y-O asked us to stop referencing the polygon, and niku's not even here to defend himself!
                    I forgot...niku was all hot and sweaty and the end.....wow. Like i said, lots of memories....
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Babs
                      Not a Lawyer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 17128

                      #11
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I forgot...niku was all hot and sweaty and the end.....wow. Like i said, lots of memories....
                      shouldn't you be watching church on TV or something?

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        will you guys knock it off? Y-O asked us to stop referencing the polygon, and niku's not even here to defend himself!
                        That really is cool that you, Triple Father and nikuman were able to hang out. I hope one of them was kind enough to buy you a drink.

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #13
                          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          That really is cool that you, Triple Father and nikuman were able to hang out. I hope one of them was kind enough to buy you a drink.
                          I would guess if anyone did it would be niku, if for nothing else than to show people from his ward that he is "that kind" of mormon.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • Pheidippides
                            Liberal Feminazi
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14759

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            I forgot...niku was all hot and sweaty and the end.....wow. Like i said, lots of memories....
                            odd. I tried to forget most of them.
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #15
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              I would guess if anyone did it would be niku, if for nothing else than to show people from his ward that he is "that kind" of mormon.
                              You mean the kind that hides his BYU gear while he's at the restaurant?

                              Comment

                              Working...