LOI Day Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hallelujah
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2741

    #46
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Bold prediction:

    Manti: Notre Dame
    X: UCLA


    One of BYUs commits will not fax in a letter of intent in a timely manner and CB will go berserk and someone will say that he is waiting until he gets out of school and they will calm down for a minute, and then after school is out it still wont come and they will go nuts again. Someone will say that he is announcing on a local TV station and all will be calm, until he starts eliminating hats and picks Purdue.
    That would be my guess.

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #47
      Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
      That would be my guess.
      Well your guess here is as good as your guess on Urban going to Notre Dame. You should only make predictions when people fly flags.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • beelzebabette
        Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
        • Nov 2008
        • 2907

        #48
        Originally posted by Babs View Post
        Seriously, though, I read a really fascinating essay from one of the top photographers for nude and NN work, and he said the single hardest part of his job is to keep the girls' eyes from revealing their sense of loss.
        That's interesting. Where did you read this?

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #49
          Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
          That's interesting. Where did you read this?
          I was trying to remember that. It's been years, and I don't really know anymore. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd go with the New Yorker, but I honestly have no idea.

          Comment

          • UteStar
            Sexiest Poster in Town
            • Nov 2008
            • 2419

            #50
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            I was trying to remember that. It's been years, and I don't really know anymore. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd go with the New Yorker, but I honestly have no idea.
            c'mon Babs, the New Yorker? You are among friends, you can tell us, was it: US Weekly or OK?

            Comment

            • Babs
              Not a Lawyer
              • Nov 2008
              • 17128

              #51
              Originally posted by UteStar View Post
              c'mon Babs, the New Yorker? You are among friends, you can tell us, was it: US Weekly or OK?
              Truthbetold I don't read much. It was in a segment on Access Hollywood.

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #52
                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Bold prediction:

                Manti: Notre Dame
                X: UCLA



                One of BYUs commits will not fax in a letter of intent in a timely manner and CB will go berserk and someone will say that he is waiting until he gets out of school and they will calm down for a minute, and then after school is out it still wont come and they will go nuts again. Someone will say that he is announcing on a local TV station and all will be calm, until he starts eliminating hats and picks Purdue.
                Bump!
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69689

                  #53
                  Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Bump!
                  Amazing. Well done, CJ.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #54
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Bump!
                    If there is ever a CUF Trivial Pursuit Genus edition game, I want you on my team.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Hallelujah
                      Junior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 2741

                      #55
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Well your guess here is as good as your guess on Urban going to Notre Dame. You should only make predictions when people fly flags.

                      Urban is at Florida. What are you talking about? Better keep that dome warm. Brain freeze.

                      cuckoo.

                      Comment

                      Working...