Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC to TE has to be a hoax right?

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5935514

Everyone in this thread seems to think it's a great idea to move a 6'2 210 lb WR to TE?

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5935514

Everyone in this thread seems to think it's a great idea to move a 6'2 210 lb WR to TE?
    Never believe cougarboard.
    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

OC's about the same size as Wilson and our TEs run out of the slot so much that it could make some sense as kind of a desperation (our TEs suck) move to get more playmakers (lol catch the ball) on the field at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        OC's about the same size as Wilson and our TEs run out of the slot so much that it could make some sense as kind of a desperation (our TEs suck) move to get more playmakers (lol catch the ball) on the field at the same time.
        According to BYUCougars.com, Wilson is 20 pounds heavier than OC.

Comment

Plus, it gets OC out of the receiver rotation. Which is probably what the rumormongers most desire.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I think Terrence Brown would make a fine WR.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
              Plus, it gets OC out of the receiver rotation. Which is probably what the rumormongers most desire.
              Who do they want to replace OC at the receiver spot? That's part of our problem is that there really isn't as much depth at WR as was originally thought. However I do think if they go with Heaps full time we won't see as many dropped balls.
              "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
              —Abraham Maslow

Comment

One big flaw. OC can't catch.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WashingtonCoug View Post
                  Who do they want to replace OC at the receiver spot? That's part of our problem is that there really isn't as much depth at WR as was originally thought. However I do think if they go with Heaps full time we won't see as many dropped balls.
                  Didn't say I agreed.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    According to BYUCougars.com, Wilson is 20 pounds heavier than OC.
                    Yes, but if the rumor is true, I'm assuming OC would almost exclusively play from the slot where those 20 lbs won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by WashingtonCoug View Post
                      Who do they want to replace OC at the receiver spot?
                      Steven Thomas. That will take him out of hte safety rotation.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        Didn't say I agreed.
                        Oh no, I know you don't agree. I'm questioning them, not you.
                        "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                        —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
                          Steven Thomas. That will take him out of hte safety rotation.
                          I change my mind. OC is a great fit at TE!
                          —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Smoke?

A pretty big position change happened this week....Talo will have more on it later tonight at totalbluesports.com

http://twitter.com/GurneyTBS/status/24531880315

Also

Changes
                            http://twitter.com/RichardWilson18/status/24531056434

and then the cover up

#changes- a great song by tupac!!
                            http://twitter.com/RichardWilson18/status/24532949862
                            Last edited by DapperDan; 09-14-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                              Never believe cougarboard.
                              Words of wisdom. Thread should've ended after that post.
                              "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
                              -John Heisman

Comment

Working...
                              X