OC to TE has to be a hoax right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it's Wilson back to lb'er.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      Hopefully it's Wilson back to lb'er.
      Now why would they do that? I mean we're overflowing with talent at LB already.

Comment

OC = TE. OC = KR. That means TE = KR.

Boom goes the dynamite. Look out bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by Bastage View Post
          OC = TE. OC = KR. That means TE = KR.

Boom goes the dynamite. Look out bitches!
          OC = Cancer

OC = Wideout Diva that is slow and can't hold onto the ball

OC as a tight end = a 6'3 210 pound slot receiver. Ain't no way in hell OC puts his hand in the ground at the end of the line of scrimmage.
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
            OC = Cancer

OC = Wideout Diva that is slow and can't hold onto the ball

OC as a tight end = a 6'3 210 pound slot receiver. Ain't no way in hell OC puts his hand in the ground at the end of the line of scrimmage.
            Agree with you on both counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastage View Post
              Agree with you on both counts.
              Hmm.. Math major?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Hmm.. Math major?
                Wow. That's embarrassing.

Comment

Never believe cougarboard.
                  I believe that rumor migrated to CB from TBS chat, for what it's worth.
                  If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

I know somebody I trust fairly close to the program (same guy who told me Jaime Hill was leaving due to tensions, so he's not necessarily 100% accurate) that OC to tight end is a reality. FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by Raketemensch View Post
                      I know somebody I trust fairly close to the program (same guy who told me Jaime Hill was leaving due to tensions, so he's not necessarily 100% accurate) that OC to tight end is a reality. FWIW.
                      Why is it Wednesday and we still haven't heard anything about it? Wouldn't he be taking reps as a TE in practice?

I saw a reference to karma points on CB so I looked and saw it on the rumor section. I hadn't bet any CB karma points for five years but after reading the katylied post on the subject I thought it might be fun to do it again. He better not be a TE by Saturday. I BET THE HOUSE AGAINST IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Raketemensch View Post
                        Is OC going to put his hand in the ground? If not, then he is just a slot receiver. OC is slow, so it might help him get open being on the inside. I don't see OC putting his hand in the ground as a tight end. Running the tight end routes in the slot doesn't mean the guy is a tight end.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Is OC going to put his hand in the ground? If not, then he is just a slot receiver. OC is slow, so it might help him get open being on the inside. I don't see OC putting his hand in the ground as a tight end. Running the tight end routes in the slot doesn't mean the guy is a tight end.
                          pretty much.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Also, OC isn't exactly sure-handed, and the TE routes usually result in more contact at the point of catch. I'm not sure that is an equation for success.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Not a hoax. Confirmed by Wrubell.

we'll see if his hand finds the ground though.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                Not a hoax. Confirmed by Wrubell.

we'll see if his hand finds the ground though.
                                They won't. I really doubt they line him up that way.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X