Riley Nelson, the Mormon Tebow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sizzle
    #ThisIsY
    • Nov 2008
    • 9004

    #1

    Riley Nelson, the Mormon Tebow

    Seriously I think Nelson would be our best back this year.
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    Or not.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • SCcoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 7625

      #3
      Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Seriously I think Nelson would be our best back this year.
      You mean RB right?

      Comment

      • All-American
        Right, as Usual
        • Nov 2008
        • 15680

        #4
        Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        You mean RB right?
        I think he meant back UP.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

        Comment

        • BoylenOver
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 9146

          #5
          Did Nelson make a speech after today's game?
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

          Comment

          Working...