NC State mind-glowingly loses to Vanderbilt when an attempted intentional safety turns into a fumble and Vandy recovers for a TD. That will live in infamy.
2026 College Football Thread
Collapse
X
-
"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
-
-
They won't stay ranked very long because they aren't very good, and unlike last year, have several games against the better SEC teams.Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
CBS Tomorrow's Top 25 Today drops aTm out of the rankings completely. That is the right answer but I think they will end up about 20.
Comment
-
I don't know if this has ever been said before, but the Egg Bowl could be lit this year. Kamario Taylor is very good. They have a crazy gauntlet in the SEC this season, so very unlikely that Mississippi State gets there with less than 2-3 losses. But they are certainly capable of playing spoiler for Ole Miss.
Comment
-
UTSA on offense did pretty much anything they wanted against Colorado State in the first half. Put up 35 points."I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
Comment
-
We broke them.Originally posted by Pelado View PostUTSA on offense did pretty much anything they wanted against Colorado State in the first half. Put up 35 points."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
Comment