Non-Conference Scheduling rumors

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #3391
    I want some of the weed DDD's been smoking.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • originalsocal
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 1632

      #3392
      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      I guess the SEC is backing away from their earlier rhetoric of not counting BYU as a "quality" opponent?
      Well, to be fair, LSU is really fighting to get that B12 invite.

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #3393
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        That traitor will never be welcomed back on campus.
        :clap:

        Comment

        • Moliere
          One man.....one pie
          • Oct 2009
          • 27889

          #3394
          Cougar Bait! Cougar Bait! Cougar Bait! Cougar Bait! Cougar Bait! Cougar Bait! Cougar Bait!
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

          Comment

          • Pelado
            Bald not naked
            • Sep 2010
            • 21144

            #3395
            I'm in favor of this game.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #3396
              Contract for the BYU Mizzou series

              Interesting to see some possible insight into BYU's plans for the hopeful future in the cancellation section. Also, I bet Mizzou never returns the game in Provo.

              Comment

              • wapiti
                Junior Member
                • Apr 2012
                • 2064

                #3397
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Contract for the BYU Mizzou series

                Interesting to see some possible insight into BYU's plans for the hopeful future in the cancellation section. Also, I bet Mizzou never returns the game in Provo.

                http://www.kansascity.com/sports/col...20&%202020.pdf
                That's an easy prediction. Everyone knows we'll be in the Big 12 by then.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #3398
                  why the offsets for UNLV and Wagner? did we have to boot Idaho State to get the game against Mizzou?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • The_Douger
                    Athletic Supporter
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 5413

                    #3399
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    why the offsets for UNLV and Wagner? did we have to boot Idaho State to get the game against Mizzou?
                    Yes. We cancelled our trip to UNLV to go play in KC, and gave UNLV our game against Idaho State at their place instead.
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                    Comment

                    • byu71
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22070

                      #3400
                      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Contract for the BYU Mizzou series

                      Interesting to see some possible insight into BYU's plans for the hopeful future in the cancellation section. Also, I bet Mizzou never returns the game in Provo.

                      http://www.kansascity.com/sports/col...20&%202020.pdf
                      I think they will. Even if they don't, I have heard big time programs are calling and waiting in line to talk to Tom about us scheduling them. Plus ESPN is going to insure big time teams travel to Provo.

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #3401
                        Home and home with Michigan state announce for 2016 and 2020

                        Comment

                        • imanihonjin
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 3772

                          #3402
                          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Home and home with Michigan state announce for 2016 and 2020
                          Shocking that we play at MSU first. I am glad we were able to get a H/H, but when we play at the other teams place first, it leads me to believe that this will turn into a one and done. Also, I think this only would give BYU 5 home games for 2016.

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #3403
                            Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                            Shocking that we play at MSU first. I am glad we were able to get a H/H, but when we play at the other teams place first, it leads me to believe that this will turn into a one and done. Also, I think this only would give BYU 5 home games for 2016.
                            Are you saying these teams are going in with the intention of never playing in Provo? You have no faith in humanity.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • Green Monstah
                              Royal Rooter
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 13965

                              #3404
                              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Home and home with Michigan state announce for 2016 and 2020
                              Nice.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                              Comment

                              • SCcoug
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 7625

                                #3405
                                That 2020 home schedule is going to be crazy!

                                Comment

                                Working...