BYU-Washington

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #1

    BYU-Washington

    I guess I will start the thread. My first question is if there is a Justin.tv link that someone has for the game? Strangely, my hotel in Fillmore does not have CBS-C on its cable access
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #3
      They just asked Jimmy Mac what he thought of Locker and he said "which one was that?" He was dead serious. haha
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #4
        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        They just asked Jimmy Mac what he thought of Locker and he said "which one was that?" He was dead serious. haha
        That was awesome, I was updating my signature.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #5
          "What was the toughest part of being a student here?"

          "Going to class."

          Jimmy MacDaddy is killing it.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • Tim
            Not Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 4390

            #6
            I watched that whole Jimmy Mac interview with a smile on my face. It's great to see BYU reach out to him and work to bring him back into the family. I'm looking forward to him finishing those 10 credits so he can get his number hanging from the stadium like it belongs.
            Visca Catalunya Lliure

            Comment

            • Jarid in Cedar
              CS Institutional Memory
              • Jun 2009
              • 13234

              #7
              Muchas Grassyass
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

              -Rick Majerus

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #8
                Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                Muchas Grassyass
                De nalgas.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18763

                  #9
                  What is the over/under before BM realizes that using Riley Nelson is a mistake and Heaps becomes the full time starter and Nelsons is a wildcat only QB?
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #10
                    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    What is the over/under before BM realizes that using Riley Nelson is a mistake and Heaps becomes the full time starter and Nelsons is a wildcat only QB?
                    After the FSU game.

                    All I want is a 42-0 game.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • MartyFunkhouser
                      Disciple of RNGesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18763

                      #11
                      I would become a Jim McMahon fan for life if he had a beer in his hand as he ran out with the flag.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #12
                        Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                        What is the over/under before BM realizes that using Riley Nelson is a mistake and Heaps becomes the full time starter and Nelsons is a wildcat only QB?
                        Four games.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #13
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          Four games.
                          My guess as well
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • MartyFunkhouser
                            Disciple of RNGesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18763

                            #14
                            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Four games.
                            I hope you are right, but it would be great if it took longer.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #15
                              Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              I hope you are right, but it would be great if it took longer.
                              Like I said already, I think we're going 2-2 in the first four regardless of QB situation. If they intend to ease Jake in, they might as well use that timeframe.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              Working...