Huge sack! Huge!!!
Remember the Alamo: BYU vs. Colorado
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Sitake has been here 10 seasons and has been horrible every season in regards to TOs, so this is a Sitake problem. I don't recall Bronco being this bad.Originally posted by Green Monstah View PostTO usage has a real bronco feel this half."Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react." - Charles Swindoll
Comment
-
I’m apparently behind. But a fantastic spoiler.Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson
Comment
-
Comment
-
Recency bias. bronco would burn two TOs on defense in the 2nd half all the time.Originally posted by byufan4ever View Post
Sitake has been here 10 seasons and has been horrible every season in regards to TOs, so this is a Sitake problem. I don't recall Bronco being this bad.Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson
Comment
-
-
-
-
-
-
Too conservative there.Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View PostDang it. Field goal isn’t really going to do it."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
-
Comment
-

Comment