CUF VEGAS STYLE PICK'EM

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrangeUte
    Max Hall hates me.
    • Nov 2008
    • 2294

    #1

    CUF VEGAS STYLE PICK'EM

    Here is a pick'em with spreads for those interested in playing a second different style game. I have only included top 25 games and the Yahoo! select games. We can also add in all games from MWC or PAC or another conference if desired.

    In order to join the group, just go to Yahoo! College Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

    Group ID#: 24354
    Password: cuffers
  • OrangeUte
    Max Hall hates me.
    • Nov 2008
    • 2294

    #2
    if you're already in the CUF pick'em group, you can roll your picks over to the new group, make adjustments based on the spread, and done in a few minutes. It's nowhere near the incredible investment of time needed the first time around w/ confidence points.

    Comment

    • SoCalCoug
      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
      • Nov 2008
      • 5214

      #3
      How do you roll them over?
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

      Comment

      • OrangeUte
        Max Hall hates me.
        • Nov 2008
        • 2294

        #4
        Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
        How do you roll them over?
        on the right of the screen it says import and has a drop down menu with the other entries you have made.

        Comment

        • OrangeUte
          Max Hall hates me.
          • Nov 2008
          • 2294

          #5
          Just a reminder to do your picks and/or sign up if you haven't already.

          Comment

          • beefytee
            Board eye candy
            • Mar 2009
            • 7542

            #6
            I apparently didn't join this group and I guess started my own group.

            I guess this is lucky as I suck so far and only have 20 points.

            Edit: I guess I've picked less games than this group as I am 20-18 against the standard game spread picks.
            Last edited by beefytee; 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM.

            Comment

            Working...