Utah-Pitt Roll call

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #1

    Utah-Pitt Roll call

    Ok who is going? Any chance of a CUF pow-wow before or after? I worry about before because of the early time on a work night.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus
  • Hot Lunch
    Out of Office
    • Nov 2008
    • 7842

    #2
    Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Ok who is going? Any chance of a CUF pow-wow before or after? I worry about before because of the early time on a work night.
    I will see you there.
    "Take it to the Bank"

    Comment

    • Jarid in Cedar
      CS Institutional Memory
      • Jun 2009
      • 13234

      #3
      Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      I will see you there.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

      -Rick Majerus

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #4
        N25, row 3! Ki yi!
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • BlueHair
          Boom Bitches!!!
          • Nov 2008
          • 2894

          #5
          I'll be there. I'll be the guy cheering for Pitt!
          Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

          Comment

          • 1337coug
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 578

            #6
            I'll be there, wearing neutral colors. IDK who I'll be cheering for yet. That is, assuming I can find a pair of tickets. Anyone got an extra couple tickets they'd like to sell?

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #7
              Originally posted by 1337coug View Post
              I'll be there, wearing neutral colors. IDK who I'll be cheering for yet.
              So Utah gets into the P12 and you already have leanings towards them. I am ashamed.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • 1337coug
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 578

                #8
                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                So Utah gets into the P12 and you already have leanings towards them. I am ashamed.
                Hey, the only reason I'm going tomorrow is because I'll be with you saturday. I need to get my opening weekend fix somewhere.

                Comment

                • LA Ute
                  Receiver of Memory
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19512

                  #9
                  I'll be there with wife and all 3 kids. E35, about row 32.
                  “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                  ― W.H. Auden


                  "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                  -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                  "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                  --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                  Comment

                  • Katy Lied
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 9435

                    #10
                    I'm there too.

                    Comment

                    • il Padrino Ute
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19161

                      #11
                      I'm there. N25 Row 13
                      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                      Comment

                      • scottie
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5247

                        #12
                        My wife and I will be there with some Ute fan friends of ours who are trying to indoctrinate us.

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #13
                          Originally posted by scottie View Post
                          My wife and I will be there with some Ute fan friends of ours who are trying to indoctrinate us.
                          Tell them that I have something that can speed up the process
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • wally
                            <><><><><><><><>
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 4137

                            #14
                            I will watch you all on TV.

                            Comment

                            • scottie
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5247

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              Tell them that I have something that can speed up the process
                              Flask? Or are you getting there early?

                              Comment

                              Working...