BYU|27
    Washington|23

Comment

I believe I started last year out 12 for 12, with that:

Washington Huskies of Washington State|35
      byu|17

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
        Don't worry. I'll be most likely tweaking things a bit. This 2 QB thing doesn't sound like a good idea to me yet. I have to sleep on it.
        You should pray about it.

Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
        I believe I started last year out 12 for 12, with that:
        Washington Huskies of Washington State|35
        byu|17
        I didn't know you were an over-the-hill attorney.

BYU|17
        Inherently superior PAC foe|28
        Last edited by pelagius; 09-02-2010, 10:16 AM.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

BYU|0
          Washington|35
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

BYU|17
            Washington|14
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              BYU|0
              Washington|35
              I'm starting to pick up on your humor. Hilarious.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

BYU|24
                UW|17
                If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

BYU|27
                  Washington|20

I am now thinking that BYU will abandon the 2 QB scheme at half and then put some points on the board to win this in the 4th quarter. It helps to be playing the huskies' at home as well.

This score is still subject to change.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                    I'm starting to pick up on your humor. Hilarious.
                    You guys are going to miss Max "I hate Utah" Hall more than you do now. My analyses are less complete and more terse than some, but I go with common sense. And I've been right with some very big predictions.

This 2 qb nonsense isn't going to work. Why? It never really does. Heaps is not ready for prime time or Bronco would be starting him. The 2 qb system is a sop to the fans who have this weird Heaps messiah complex. (Bronco is weak.) Unga is gone. In short, BYU will struggle on offense. Washington wins going away, and BYU has a terrible day on offense.
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      You guys are going to miss Max "I hate Utah" Hall more than you do now. My analyses are less complete and more terse than some, but I go with common sense. And I've been right with some very big predictions.

This 2 qb nonsense isn't going to work. Why? It never really does. Heaps is not ready for prime time or Bronco would be starting him. The 2 qb system is a sop to the fans who have this weird Heaps messiah complex. (Bronco is weak.) Unga is gone. In short, BYU will struggle on offense. Washington wins going away, and BYU has a terrible day on offense.

I seem to recall you predicting a big Washington win in 2008. How did that work out?
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I seem to recall you predicting a big Washington win in 2008. How did that work out?
                        Tyrone "I'm going to retire in place" Willingham is gone. Huskies bark for Sark.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

BYU|27
                          Washington|24
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

BYU|17
                            Washington|24
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

BYU|33
                              Washington|31

Comment

BYU|24
                                UW|27
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X