Gunther is an ASSHOLE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • doctorcoug
    To Win is to Honor Him
    • Jun 2009
    • 2273

    #1

    Gunther is an ASSHOLE

    He just made the punchline of a joke "that race with high blood pressure". I've been listening for an hour and have cringed multiple times from his defamatory comments. Jan, I think is stunned.
    Last edited by doctorcoug; 08-20-2010, 12:18 PM.
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

    "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"
  • Jacob
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 6801

    #2
    Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
    He just made the punchline of a joke "that race with high blood pressure". I've been listening for an hour and have cringed multiple times from his defamatory comments. Jan, I think is stunned.
    I don't get it.

    Comment

    • Green Monstah
      Royal Rooter
      • Aug 2010
      • 13955

      #3
      Does one race have higher blood pressure than another?

      I don't get it.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

      "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

      Comment

      • SeattleUte
        Faith crisis consultant
        • Nov 2008
        • 20837

        #4
        Kenneth, what is the frequency?
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

        --Jonathan Swift

        Comment

        • Art Vandelay
          Striving for mediocrity
          • Jul 2009
          • 10516

          #5
          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Kenneth, what is the frequency?
          Actually the song is, "what is the the frequency, Kenneth?" But color me impressed you would know any song by Michael Stipe other than his gawd-awful "Stand"

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Actually the song is, what is the the frequency, Kenneth? But color me impressed you would know any song by Michael Stipe other than his gawd-awful "Stand"
            He probably knows it from Dan Rather's ill advised foray onto public streets and possible pyschotic episode, which inpsired stipe's song.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • SeattleUte
              Faith crisis consultant
              • Nov 2008
              • 20837

              #7
              Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              Actually the song is, "what is the the frequency, Kenneth?" But color me impressed you would know any song by Michael Stipe other than his gawd-awful "Stand"
              "Kenneth, what is the frequency?"
              --Wikipedia
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

              --Jonathan Swift

              Comment

              • Art Vandelay
                Striving for mediocrity
                • Jul 2009
                • 10516

                #8
                [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011Z8OU6/ref=dm_mu_dp_trk4"]Amazon.com: What's The Frequency, Kenneth?: R.E.M.: MP3 Downloads@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61fllum79UL.@@AMEPARAM@@61fllum79UL[/ame]

                I'm so glad DDD isn't around to witness this, I'm pretty sure this would end up as one of his signature quotes.

                Comment

                • beefytee
                  Board eye candy
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 7542

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  I'm so glad DDD isn't around to witness this, I'm pretty sure this would end up as one of his signature quotes.
                  The worlds as we know it would end.

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #10
                    Why the language? I think he would have gotten the hint that you were angry had you said "Gunther is a poop shoot".
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • doctorcoug
                      To Win is to Honor Him
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2273

                      #11
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Why the language? I think he would have gotten the hint that you were angry had you said "Gunther is a poop shoot".
                      I am pissed off from work today an just had a poor choice of words.

                      Essentially, he was referring to the African American people and it was untasteful.
                      "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

                      "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

                      Comment

                      • CJF
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8497

                        #12
                        Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                        The worlds as we know it would end.
                        Sheesh. This thread is a REM cluster.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                        Comment

                        Working...