2021 College Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigFatMeanie
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7121

    #1

    2021 College Football Thread

    I didn't see a thread for general CFB this year. Please merge if there is already one.

    I started up my YouTube TV subscription again today. Man it's good to watch games with crowds again.

    Wisconsin had 2 separate drives with under 4 minutes left to win the game against Penn State and they threw an interception both times. Wisconsin definitely didn't look #12 in the country in that game.
  • BigFatMeanie
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7121

    #2
    And Cameron Latu, from Olympus High School in SLC who had originally committed to BYU, just caught a TD for Bama.

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14105

      #3
      Make it 2
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • chrisrenrut
        Strikes and Gutters
        • Jul 2009
        • 2299

        #4
        Always some kinks to work out week 1
        Last edited by chrisrenrut; 09-04-2021, 05:54 PM.

        Comment

        • Bo Diddley
          Senior
          • Jul 2012
          • 18814

          #5
          Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
          Always some kinks to work out week 1

          Comment

          • Bo Diddley
            Senior
            • Jul 2012
            • 18814

            #6
            This TT/UH game has been pretty fun.

            Comment

            • BigFatMeanie
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7121

              #7
              Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
              Always some kinks to work out week 1
              Hilarious. I guess his was the only jersey with that problem? Feel bad for him somewhat, but it's still hilarious.

              Comment

              • UVACoug
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 2685

                #8
                I know it was only Illinois, but Virginia looked great today. They’ve got some great players on both sides of the ball. Anae’s offense looks as potent as I’ve ever seen it. We’ll see how the team stand up to better competition, but Bronco has certainly turned things around in Charlottesville. Love it.

                When I was in Charlottesville, the general feeling of most fans seemed to be that UVA would never be able to compete at the highest level in Football or Basketball because of academics. Things have really turned around there though. The football program still has a long ways to go, but Virginia sports in general has taken a big step up in the last decade. The athletic director (Carla Williams - only black female AD in the country) has really done a great job at improving things overall.

                Comment

                • Flystripper
                  Degenerate Gambler
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14105

                  #9
                  Oregon taking it to Ohio State. Love to see it.
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

                  Comment

                  • USUC
                    Chronic Poseur
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 8806

                    #10
                    Oh Aggies...

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69749

                      #11
                      Texas A&M barely squeaks by Colorado, Notre Dame is almost upset by Toledo. Another crazy week
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #12
                        This Texas team is going to make Sark start drinking again.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69749

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          This Texas team is going to make Sark start drinking again.
                          Dabrockster needs to come here and mock Texas to soothe some of the pain from Ohio Stateā€˜s loss today.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • MartyFunkhouser
                            Disciple of RNGesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18763

                            #14
                            Washington sucks.
                            Texas sucks.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

                            Comment

                            • clackamascoug
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 9709

                              #15
                              Our buddy Husky - might be having a good day.

                              Comment

                              Working...