The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37987

    #17776
    Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    Breeds too much homosexuality.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • HBCoug
      Peanut Gallery Asshat
      • Dec 2008
      • 2082

      #17777
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Breeds too much homosexuality.
      It's a gateway activity that can only lead to tattooing one's own poop shoot.

      Comment

      • old_gregg
        scaly man fish
        • Nov 2009
        • 16915

        #17778
        Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
        It's a gateway activity that can only lead to tattooing one's own poop shoot.
        wait so she was self tattooing? why can i not get the story about this
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

        Comment

        • Eddie
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 8098

          #17779
          Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          It's a gateway activity that can only lead to tattooing one's own poop shoot.
          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          wait so she was self tattooing? why can i not get the story about this
          I think you two are confused. That's wrassling. We're talking about wrestling.

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #17780
            Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
            So who was the genius who posed this question? Did they suggest which Men's sport we'd be jettisoning in order to make room for it as per Title IX? "Men's Volleyball has let us down for the last time. Any thought of bringing back Wrestling with Channing Tatum at the helm?"
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14094

              #17781
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              So who was the genius who posed this question? Did they suggest which Men's sport we'd be jettisoning in order to make room for it as per Title IX? "Men's Volleyball has let us down for the last time. Any thought of bringing back Wrestling with Channing Tatum at the helm?"
              just bring on another women's sport. Like field hockey or lacrosse or somthing. With all that Big 12 money we can afford it...
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37987

                #17782
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • jay santos
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 13652

                  #17783
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  I thought this was info he was only sharing with insiders.

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69711

                    #17784
                    Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    lol. He is conveniently omitting all his misses.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #17785
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      lol. He is conveniently omitting all his misses.
                      Very uncommon for people who brag on social media about being correct.

                      Comment

                      • Shaka
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 10450

                        #17786
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I can't figure out why this hasn't raised us to Defcon 0.5

                        Comment

                        • cougjunkie
                          *Banned*
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 23223

                          #17787
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          lol. He is conveniently omitting all his misses.
                          Derik Stevenson and SeattleUte are very similar.
                          *Banned*

                          Comment

                          • kccougar
                            9262
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7020

                            #17788
                            Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            I can't figure out why this hasn't raised us to Defcon 0.5
                            It's time.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #17789
                              Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                              It's time.
                              bruh
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • Uncle Ted
                                The Big 12 money shot.
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 28853

                                #17790
                                I think this is a trustworthy source... I believe he is a friend of Tuxedo Yoda:



                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...