EFF YOU, UTAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFF YOU, UTAH!

I don't wish you luck. I wish you loses upon loses. I wish your basketball team continues down the shitter (BTW, Boylen in your prestigious conference?) F*ck your fans and I hope they choke on all the shit they seems to be full of. In our time of need, you abandoned us. I hate you. I hate you all.

We shall prevail and you will wish you had never known us.

I am so effing jealous, I can't even stand it.

Thanks. We love you guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      I don't wish you luck. I wish you loses upon loses. I wish your basketball team continues down the shitter (BTW, Boylen in your prestigious conference?) F*ck your fans and I hope they choke on all the shit they seems to be full of. In our time of need, you abandoned us. I hate you. I hate you all.

Well done Coach! The black ichor of your post was oozing through my monitor and burned my hands.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

+1 (first and last time I'll do the +1 post)

Comment

I just moved to the UC and thought it might be fun to get together with some of you guys down here. Now I think I'll be watching my back and locking my doors at night.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post

Sweet. Now that was good stuff.

None of this "they don't like us because we have integrity and values."

Rather this. So some blind liberal sob's mistook you for the real thing. Now you get all the reward after all the hard effort and groundwork we layed for you. Enjoy hob knobbing with those who would kill capitalism and tax the producers in this country to death.

Have your free the immigrant rallies. Have your gay pride parades. We don't care we will continue to stick it to you where it counts.

Note:Any of you have contacts with people who can get good seats at games.
                Last edited by byu71; 06-17-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X