Our cup runneth over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our cup runneth over?

I read on CB Utah may not want Filiaga. Is that true? How can that be?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Google: 2 girls, 1 cup.

You will know why you are not getting Filiaga.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Google: 2 girls, 1 cup.

You will know why you are not getting Filiaga.
      Can't be right. We're not the ones with an honor code.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        I read on CB Utah may not want Filiaga. Is that true? How can that be?
        I find it hard to believe. According to Rivals Utah doesn't have a commit for a LB so far this year and Rivals is also saying they didn't sign one last year either. Whit is very good at switching kids to the right place after signing though. I don't know for sure what type of depth Utah has on the roster at linebacker right now. I am assuming it is pretty good.

Do you really trust some of the idiots on CB though?
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          I find it hard to believe. According to Rivals Utah doesn't have a commit for a LB so far this year and Rivals is also saying they didn't sign one last year either. Whit is very good at switching kids to the right place after signing though. I don't know for sure what type of depth Utah has on the roster at linebacker right now. I am assuming it is pretty good.

Do you really trust some of the idiots on CB though?
          Some guy on CB linked a Las Vegas news article quoting this fellow as saying he's now favoring Utah:

http://nevadaprepreport.rivals.com/v...p?pr_key=74955

Also, his teammate, the 6-5 320 lb. O lineman named Jeremiah something or other, committed to Utah today.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009...aps-ucla-utah/
          Last edited by SeattleUte; 01-21-2009, 01:25 PM.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Some guy on CB linked a Las Vegas news article quoting this fellow as saying he's now favoring Utah:

http://nevadaprepreport.rivals.com/v...p?pr_key=74955

Also, his teammate, the 6-5 320 lb. O lineman named Jeremiah something or other, committed to Utah today.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009...aps-ucla-utah/
            That guy has a very impressive list of offers. He must be pretty good. I can see them not wanting Filiaga if they have a legit chance of getting that kid.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

He decommited from the fucla. Hermie was trying to spin this one yesterday.

The football monopoly in LA is not quite over....
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

That guy has a very impressive list of offers. He must be pretty good. I can see them not wanting Filiaga if they have a legit chance of getting that kid.
                Toefaono had offers from UW, UCLA, and Utah state, pretty solid list.

Graham has offers from everyone including the coveted SC offer. I pray that Utah does not land this kid.
                *Banned*

Comment

Graham has offers from everyone including the coveted SC offer. I pray that Utah does not land this kid.
                  Just to clarify, SC stopped going after him a bit ago.

sigpic

Comment

I was talking about Graham when I was indicating the impressive list. The other guy isn't bad either. Anytime MWC beats out BCS schools for recruits it is pretty good for the MWC team.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Will they get back in the game now though?
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

You mean after he committed to UCLA?

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

You mean after he committed to UCLA?
                          actually before that. he only committed to fucla recently.

SC is busy recruiting guys ranked #1 in the country at their respective positions. They don't have time for the flotsam and jetsam of Clark County.

sigpic

Comment

actually before that. he only committed to fucla recently.

SC is busy recruiting guys ranked #1 in the country at their respective positions. They don't have time for the flotsam and jetsam of Clark County.
                            Is that why SC has recruited a four star guy from Utah Junkie has guaranteed will fail?

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Anytime MWC beats out BCS schools for recruits it is pretty good for the MWC team.
                              You must have missed this

http://www.jacksonville.com/sports/c...no_favor_to_uf

I thought this was nice and very classy too:

"Utah is not going away now," Meyer said. "I can't think of many schools that are better than Utah, just the toys that you have as far as facilities, and the resources and alumni and everything, and a recruiting base as far as the Polynesian culture.

"When you hear 'BCS conference,' that means nothing to a lot of coaches like myself. To say 'BCS,' you get your brains kicked in every year and you finish 3-8, you're not BCS. You might get a little bigger check at the end of the year because you're in a nice conference, but Utah is a much better program than most BCS programs."
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X