Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alani Fua not going to serve a mission......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alani Fua not going to serve a mission......

I guess he has been dating his girlfriend since they were in the 7th grade and they have decided to get married so they can stay together while he is at BYU.

She is currently Miss California Teen USA.

In fact it looks like they are getting married April 10th. If you want to see what she looks like google: Malaysia Gonzalez. I would probably get that sewed up as quickly as possible too.
    *Banned*

the second result for her name on google:

http://registry.weddingchannel.com/c...A_GONZALEZ.htm

edit: interested in getting them a gift for their wedding?
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      I guess he has been dating his girlfriend since they were in the 7th grade and they have decided to get married so they can stay together while he is at BYU.

She is currently Miss California Teen USA.

In fact it looks like they are getting married April 10th. If you want to see what she looks like google: Malaysia Gonzalez. I would probably get that sewed up as quickly as possible too.
      Let the "she's pregnant already" rumors begin now "which would correlate with the shotgun wedding date."
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        Let the "she's pregnant already" rumors begin now "which would correlate with the shotgun wedding date."
        I think that would only happen if somehow he doesn't enroll in the fall.

I wonder if he can get married in the Temple since he isn't going to serve a mission. Don't they make young men wait until after the age they would have gotten back from a mission before they can marry in the Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
          the second result for her name on google:

http://registry.weddingchannel.com/c...A_GONZALEZ.htm

edit: interested in getting them a gift for their wedding?
          Violation alert! Violation alert! That bedding is pretty reasonably priced though.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I think I will visit CB today and see which defenders of the faith will note the further difficulty they will have in raising their sons because of what Fua is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              I think I will visit CB today and see which defenders of the faith will note the further difficulty they will have in raising their sons because of what Fua is doing.
              you go do that and then come back and tell us.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                you go do that and then come back and tell us.
                Good point. Why should I announce I was going to do that on here.

Comment

I wonder if he can get married in the Temple since he isn't going to serve a mission. Don't they make young men wait until after the age they would have gotten back from a mission before they can marry in the Temple.
                  I was married in the temple prior to the age that I would have returned from a mission (as well as before the age I would have left for a mission).
                  "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                    I was married in the temple prior to the age that I would have returned from a mission (as well as before the age I would have left for a mission).
                    Was the pre- every young man should serve or post.

Comment

you were templed married at 19??? WTF?

Comment

Doesn't matter, if he is worthy, he can be married in the temple as long as he is of legal age and a Elder.

Now if a young man or woman want to go through the temple without getting married, they are supposed to be in their late twenties or older.

Comment

I think that would only happen if somehow he doesn't enroll in the fall.

My best friend got married in the temple while he was still 19.
                          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
                            you were templed married at 19??? WTF?
                            "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

is that a story you're willing to share? are you still married?

Comment

Working...
                              X