I just made out and sent my check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just made out and sent my check

to the Cougar Club for the anual dues. I am not looking for any praise or thanks or anything like that.

What I would like is for those of you who accuse me of not being fully invested, not supporting Bronco, not supporting the "mission" of BYU, could you refrain from saying those things for 3 days in recognition of me sending off the check.

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    to the Cougar Club for the anual dues. I am not looking for any praise or thanks or anything like that.
    I know you're being gracious in not asking for thanks, but I just can't resist. Thanks, byu71. Thank you.

Comment

What I would like is for those of you who accuse me of not being fully invested, not supporting Bronco, not supporting the "mission" of BYU, could you refrain from saying those things for 3 days in recognition of me sending off the check.
      You made out with the Cougar Club and then sent them a check? Gross.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
        You made out with the Cougar Club and then sent them a check? Gross.
        Do you still think Ngata is a lock to sign with BYU?

Note: I didn't indicate who I had made out with prior to sending the check. I came on pretty strong with a gal on the elevator the other day. Could have been her?

Comment

byu71, thanks to you and your brother for your combined contribution!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            byu71, thanks to you and your brother for your combined contribution!
            Brothers!! bung hole

Comment

Brothers!! bung hole
              STUD.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                STUD.
                LOL

Comment

That is more than I do, of course I can't even grow a mustache.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    That is more than I do, of course I can't even grow a mustache.
                    When I was your age, I wasn't in the CC either, but I could grow a nice mustache.

Comment

When I was your age, I wasn't in the CC either, but I could grow a nice mustache.
                      I'm the same age as HFN and can't do either.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Note: I didn't indicate who I had made out with prior to sending the check. I came on pretty strong with a gal on the elevator the other day. Could have been her?
                        Doubtful.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Toot.. Toot...

Comment

I am pretty sure it was your Jenna Jameson pillow.. But good luck with the gal in the elevator..

Comment

Working...
                            X