This thread is for SeattleUte...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69747

    #1

    This thread is for SeattleUte...

    to shit all over BYU, BYU recruiting, BYU coaches, Mormonism, the state of Utah, LDS culture, bad cuisine, faulty thinking, and all foes of the scientific method. Lets see if you can stay away from other threads.

    Fire away
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #2
    lol
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift

    Comment

    • Indy Coug
      Heartless Bastard
      • Dec 2008
      • 18747

      #3
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      lol
      You're so vain...
      Everything in life is an approximation.

      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #4
        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        You're so vain...
        He probably thought this thread was about him...
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Caffeine-free Coke at games. What a joke.
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • Indy Coug
            Heartless Bastard
            • Dec 2008
            • 18747

            #6
            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            He probably thought this thread was about him...
            I set 'em up, you knock 'em down.
            Everything in life is an approximation.

            http://twitter.com/CougarStats

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 38003

              #7
              well manicured lawns and flower beds. boo.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #8
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                well manicured lawns and flower beds. boo.
                What good is a lawn if you can't walk on it?
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 38003

                  #9
                  Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                  What good is a lawn if you can't walk on it?
                  If you walk on it, you won't even have a lawn anymore.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    If you walk on it, you won't even have a lawn anymore.
                    If that's the case, then the grounds crew isn't very good.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 38003

                      #11
                      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                      If that's the case, then the grounds crew isn't very good.
                      We're talking about the U, right? I'm told there used to be some lawn in between the concrete walkways.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Coastal Ute
                        Monkey Feelings
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 613

                        #12


                        "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

                        "Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
                        -John Heisman

                        Comment

                        • il Padrino Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 19161

                          #13
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          We're talking about the U, right? I'm told there used to be some lawn in between the concrete walkways.
                          I can claim ignorance about the U campus as I've really only spent time in RES and the Huntsman Center. I will admit that there is no lawn in RES, unlike at BYU where the lawn is actually used like it is supposed to be used.
                          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                          Comment

                          Working...