Ute fans, Obama has your back.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hot Lunch
    Out of Office
    • Nov 2008
    • 7842

    #1

    Ute fans, Obama has your back.....



    Maybe congress will actually step in like they did with baseball. I knew their were some good reasons I voted for Obama.
    "Take it to the Bank"
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    A playoff in football is the only thing with which I agree with Obama. And I'm glad I didn't vote for him.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      I love how he put SC right in the middle of Utah and Texas, not wanting to reveal his obvious preference, but also not wanting to list his favorite team last.

      Fight On!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        A playoff in football is the only thing with which I agree with Obama. And I'm glad I didn't vote for him.
        You don't agree with Obama that the US needs to focus on national security, education, and lowering unemployment?

        Nice patriotism, socialist.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          You don't agree with Obama that the US needs to focus on national security, education, and lowering unemployment?

          Nice patriotism, socialist.
          I don't agree that the US needs to be France.

          Marxist.
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
            I don't agree that the US needs to be France.

            Marxist.
            Oh brother

            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Oh brother


              I always liked Harpo more than Groucho.
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              Working...