Personal Messages on the Eye Strips

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sizzle
    #ThisIsY
    • Nov 2008
    • 9004

    #16
    Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    are lame.

    Scriptures on said eye strips are equally lame.
    Not quite as lame as a CTR tattoo.

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #17
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      He needs to 420.
      10-4.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #18
        Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        Not quite as lame as a CTR tattoo.
        I have a friend with a tribal band on his bicep with a CTR shield at it's center.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • pelagius
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 5288

          #19
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          10-4.
          It had more romance for me when I thought you where representing ascii characters in octal: I thought eventually the octets would spell out something "cool." Since you're not, I'll just say:

          163 164 146 165 041
          Last edited by pelagius; 01-08-2009, 10:04 PM.

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #20
            Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
            Not quite as lame as a CTR tattoo.
            About a two years ago I saw a poly kid at my gym with a CTR logo tattooed on his bicep. I said hi and asked him what ward he went to. He said that he didn't consider himself LDS anymore, but when he was 17 he really wanted a tat and that was the only thing his parents would let him get.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #21
              Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
              are lame.

              Scriptures on said eye strips are equally lame.
              What about helmet decals with initials?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • Hot Lunch
                Out of Office
                • Nov 2008
                • 7842

                #22
                I want to see Moroni 10:3-5 or 3 Nephi Chapter 11
                "Take it to the Bank"

                Comment

                • UtahDan
                  *
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14496

                  #23
                  I could get behind Proverbs 5:19.

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #24
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Reggie Bush started it. I thought it was pretty cool.

                    Now that D2 players are doing it, it is not so cool.
                    Did he come up with it when his parents were living it large for free?
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #25
                      Isaiah 66:11, would be my choice.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #26
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        What about helmet decals with initials?
                        Those are fine.

                        Perhaps if BYU had done it for the Veg, it would have come home with a win.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #27
                          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                          Did he come up with it when his parents were living it large for free?
                          I think it was his agent's idea.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #28
                            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                            Those are fine.

                            Perhaps if BYU had done it for the Veg, it would have come home with a win.
                            I am trying to think of the best way to honor the passing of the Quest for Perfection. Would the decal be QfP or just QP?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #29
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              About a two years ago I saw a poly kid at my gym with a CTR logo tattooed on his bicep. I said hi and asked him what ward he went to. He said that he didn't consider himself LDS anymore, but when he was 17 he really wanted a tat and that was the only thing his parents would let him get.
                              I actually had a similar experience once. We were in the parking lot somewhere and came across a car with a CTR logo on it. The car had Arizona plates. Lo and behold, as we are looking at it, the owner walks up to get in and drive away.

                              When he asked what we were doing looking at his car, I commented that I noticed his CTR logo and Arizona plates and asked what stake he was in and if he was just visiting SoCal. He seemed puzzled, so I asked if he was LDS. He said no.

                              When he asked why I would think that, I pointed to the CTR logo. He said, "is that a RELIGIOUS symbol?" I explained to him what it meant. He was very disappointed. he said he had no idea what it was but it was on the car when he bought it used from some other guy in Arizona. He never changed his plates when he moved to SoCal. He said that if it was a Mormon symbol, he was going to remove it from his car.

                              It was a really nice chat with that guy.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • il Padrino Ute
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 19161

                                #30
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                I think it was his agent's idea.
                                Which one?

                                Originally posted by HFN
                                I am trying to think of the best way to honor the passing of the Quest for Perfection. Would the decal be QfP or just QP?
                                Perhaps you should e-mail Mendenhall.
                                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                                Comment

                                Working...