omg omg

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    omg omg

    we won a bowl!! Thank you, Pac 10!
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    we won a bowl!! Thank you, Pac 10!
    Congrats Babs. BYU's final SOS keeps getting better and better with all these wins.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #3
      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      Congrats Babs. BYU's final SOS keeps getting better and better with all these wins.
      All I know is my team beat Stanford which beat USC *and* Oregon which beat Utah which means that I OWN THE BOARD!!!*
      *Except for all those BYU fans, but whatcha gonna do?

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #4
        Originally posted by Babs View Post
        All I know is my team beat Stanford which beat USC *and* Oregon which beat Utah which means that I OWN THE BOARD!!!*
        *Except for all those BYU fans, but whatcha gonna do?
        I suspect a hidden message in there....
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • John McClain
          Comfortably Numb
          • Dec 2009
          • 1012

          #5
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          we won a bowl!! Thank you, Pac 10!
          Boomer Sooner. After the great reception we got from Okie fans when I went to the Dallas game, I appreciate them (though I will never like Barry Switzer). I wouldn't mind beating Oklahoma again sometime soon.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
          Albert Einstein

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69752

            #6
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            All I know is my team beat Stanford which beat USC *and* Oregon which beat Utah which means that I OWN THE BOARD!!!*
            *Except for all those BYU fans, but whatcha gonna do?
            And the Texas fans.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69752

              #7
              BOOMER!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • pelagius
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 5288

                #8
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Congrats Babs. BYU's final SOS keeps getting better and better with all these wins.
                My W/L based computer model before bowls started:

                Code:
                Rank  Team                    Rating     SOS SOSRK   W   L
                16    Brigham Young             2.90    2.25    73  10   2
                MY W/L based computer models as of games played so far today:
                Code:
                Rank  Team                    Rating     SOS SOSRK   W   L
                9     Brigham Young             3.04    2.36    48  11   2
                Big move in SOS rank and in ranking. The W/L computer models are going to look pretty good for BYU (unless they are implemented in a goofy way and some of them are)

                Same thing for my MOV model:

                Code:
                Rank  Team                    Rating     SOS SOSRK   W   L
                30    Brigham Young            78.34   64.55    74  10   2
                22    Brigham Young            81.56   66.76    63  11   2
                MOV based models aren't going to be as impressed but still a nice improvement.

                Comment

                Working...