Utah v. Berkeley - predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #31
    UofU|31
    CAL|19

    Comment

    • Hot Lunch
      Out of Office
      • Nov 2008
      • 7842

      #32
      UofU|27
      CAL|24
      "Take it to the Bank"

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #33
        Uof U| 24
        Cal|17

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #34
          Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          Utah|35
          Cal|20
          I hate junk time TDs
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #35
            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            I hate junk time TDs
            To Craig James and his old cohort that didn't know the difference between 2 and 12 yards it was garbage time but a 2 pt conversion makes it a one td game with 1:46 to go. That being said, it would have made me angry based on that prediction as well.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            Working...