• Show
Clear All

• CB censoring beaver references?

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5073524

Dam straight they are.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Another BYU message board I have never heard of, looks like one of our own goes there also.
      http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5073835
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Another BYU message board I have never heard of, looks like one of our own goes there also.
        Wow. I have never heard of that site. How is that possible? And they got traffic too.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
          Dam straight they are.
          You wood.
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Look how stupid beavers are. This one thought a dog muzzle and leash was a log puller!

[YOUTUBE]1PkpupemiH8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Wow. I have never heard of that site. How is that possible? And they got traffic too.
              Its like Bizarro world over there. Who are all those people?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The word for beaver in Spanish is castor. Not sure what can be done with that but maybe you guys can think of something.
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Its like Bizarro world over there. Who are all those people?
                  I have no clue. I browsed a few threads and didn't recognize any names. Bizarro world is right. This is like some great Darwinian find.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    I have no clue. I browsed a few threads and didn't recognize any names. Bizarro world is right. This is like some great Darwinian find.
                    Perhaps that one dude, brotherh8?, started it and is posting as many different posters. Didn't he try that before? But yeah, that was weird.

Comment

If you post from multiple accounts on cougarboard you are in deep dodo. I guess change the ip address and hope a moderator never catches you. I have but have been caught before. It has been some time since I tried that. NOt since I been threatened with permanent banishment if I did it again.

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
                        If you post from multiple accounts on cougarboard you are in deep dodo. I guess change the ip address and hope a moderator never catches you. I have but have been caught before. It has been some time since I tried that. NOt since I been threatened with permanent banishment if I did it again.
                        If you posted from a different IP, how did they know it was you?

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          I enjoyed your comments about the South Carolina Gamecocks.
                          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                            If you posted from a different IP, how did they know it was you?
                            MAC Address and email/password you use to sign up.
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                              MAC Address and email/password you use to sign up.
                              Nah I'm sure Grapevine had that covered as well. So I'm still curious to know how someone was able to out him?

Comment

Working...
                              X