The Official Rose Bowl Thread: Ohio St. vs. Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Rose Bowl Thread: Ohio St. vs. Oregon

This looks to be a fun game. Will Oregon run crazy with their Spread Offense or will Ohio State's tout defense hold them to under 20 points..

Will the winner of this game considered this redemption? I know some in Ohio consider this as a chance to gain some respect back nationally if they beat Oregon. I agree, but not fully.

I give the nod to Ohio State (As if you guys expected anything different) to win in a close game. My only question is which Pryor is going to show up?

The one who has shown great progress these last few games?? Or the one who throws ducks and hail-mary's that can quickly change the momentum of the game..

I think it has finally become clearer for Pryor and he will show case his skills for next years run at the title and Heisman..

Should be a fun game to watch...
    Last edited by dabrockster; 12-07-2009, 08:28 AM.

Competing Rose Bowl threads, speaks volumes.
    http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=14589
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Competing Rose Bowl threads, speaks volumes.
      http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=14589
      Well SUCK.. I quickly browsed looking for a thread but did not find it (Went two pages deep, but it is on the third page)..

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Well SUCK.. I quickly browsed looking for a thread but did not find it (Went two pages deep, but it is on the third page)..
        I'm posting in your thread, dabrockster.

The other thread is not an official thread.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I'm posting in your thread, dabrockster.

The other thread is not an official thread.

Validation recognized...

Comment

Congrats to Oregon State, USC and UCLA on all those guys that you have on the P10 First team. I hope that softens the blow of Oregon winning the conference by the biggest margin since 1991. You clearly had the better players.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Congrats to Oregon State, USC and UCLA on all those guys that you have on the P10 First team. I hope that softens the blow of Oregon winning the conference by the biggest margin since 1991. You clearly had the better players.
              Likewise, congrats Oregon on 1 Rose Bowl win ever. That is 1 more than any school that has never been to the Rose Bowl.

sigpic

Comment

Likewise, congrats Oregon on 1 Rose Bowl win ever. That is 1 more than any school that has never been to the Rose Bowl.
                Enjoy the Emerald Bowl, does it still have both teams on the same sideline? Sounds like a fun tradition to be a part of.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Enjoy the Emerald Bowl, does it still have both teams on the same sideline? Sounds like a fun tradition to be a part of.
                  SC has done the Rose Bowl. Time to check out new territory.

sigpic

Comment

SC has done the Rose Bowl. Time to check out new territory.
                    Hey welcome to the Week One bowl circuit! Your other team (BYU) hasn't played past Christmas Eve since 2001. Utah also decided to take a break and go slumming this year

Comment

Correction: Congrats to Oregon for the ass-beating they are about to receive....

Comment

Correction: Congrats to Oregon for the ass-beating they are about to receive....
                        When was the last time Ohio State handed out a donkey beating to anyone? Tressell finds Masoli scary, I'm not really worried about getting blown out.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

When was the last time Ohio State handed out a donkey beating to anyone? Tressell finds Masoli scary, I'm not really worried about getting blown out.
                          If you like at my prediction at the top. I also predicted it would not be a blow up. Ohio State winning by 7 to 10 points would be a blow out by their standards..

But this will be a close one...

I was just giving you crap...

Comment

If you like at my prediction at the top. I also predicted it would not be a blow up. Ohio State winning by 7 to 10 points would be a blow out by their standards..

But this will be a close one...

I was just giving you crap...
                            HFN has zero sense of humor when it comes to Oregon football.

speaks volumes.

sigpic

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Bc25f6sN5KA[/YOUTUBE]

I am guessing an Ohio State fan made this since most of the Duck footage is from last year with the old unis. Still good though.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X