My report from the game.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brian
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2164

    #1

    My report from the game.....

    Or at least as close to the game as I got.
    Waiting for the flight back to SEC land, there were a ton of Utes in the Las Vegas airport waiting for the SLC flight. Went over and spake with a few. They said they hadn't been to sleep yet, rallys all night and then nobody could get the adrenaline out of their veins. And no, I detected no whiskey on the breaths of those I spake unto.
    I told them they were a very rowdy 1.35 x 10E4. I could certainly hear them on the TV, which made them proud.

    Boy, work will be fun on Monday....
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    Originally posted by Brian View Post
    Or at least as close to the game as I got.
    Waiting for the flight back to SEC land, there were a ton of Utes in the Las Vegas airport on waiting for the SLC flight. Went over and spake with a few. They said they hadn't been to sleep yet, rallys all night and then nobody could get the adrenaline out of their veins. And no, I detected no whiskey on the breaths of those I spake unto.
    I told them they were a very roudy 13.5 x 10E3. I could certainly hear them on the TV, which made them proud.

    Boy, work will be fun on Monday....
    I'm guessing folks in your office there in SEC land gave the Utes no chance. I'm looking forward to hassling some of the more ardent zoobs in EQ tomorrow.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • Brian
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 2164

      #3
      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
      I'm guessing folks in your office there in SEC land gave the Utes no chance. I'm looking forward to hassling some of the more ardent zoobs in EQ tomorrow.
      They bleed Vol orange first, and SEC a close second.
      The picture of John Parker getting drilled in the SL Trib is going on the door to my office.

      The kids in YM were giving me all kinds of grief, advising me to get a message to the Utes to find a way out of their impending execution.

      Dodge ball on Wednesday will be a lot of fun.
      I intend to live forever.
      So far, so good.
      --Steven Wright

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        Originally posted by Brian View Post
        They bleed Vol orange first, and SEC a close second.
        The picture of John Parker getting drilled in the SL Trib is going on the door to my office.

        The kids in YM were giving me all kinds of grief, advising me to get a message to the Utes to find a way out of their impending execution.

        Dodge ball on Wednesday will be a lot of fun.
        Be sure to get a sharpie to mark all the balls used for dodge ball with a "Utah Utes - 2009 Sugar Bowl Champions".

        Either that or instead of dodge ball, make them do all the clean-up necessary in your yard and home and call it a service project.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69740

          #5
          Be sure to give us a report on your co-workers' reactions.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          Working...