I blame Bronco Mendenhall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame Bronco Mendenhall

It's a truism that players take on their coach's personality. Where's Bronco's mortification over this? Why isn't he taking some responsiblity? I want an apology from him. I suspect this is the kind of garbage they hear from Coach. I'm remembering all the pious talk (over the course of an entire year) about why Manti Teo wasn't worthy to come to BYU ignoring that his visit turned into a kegar (sp?). Don't you just know everytime that guy opens his mouth he's speaking hypocrisy?

Someone said why am I so cold hearted about a college kid? Well, he is an adult, and I suspect Hall is still lying. But the main reason is that I think he's Bronco's proxy here. I'm sure Bronco's hatred for Utah and Kyle Whittingham is virulent.
    Last edited by SeattleUte; 11-29-2009, 09:01 PM.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

You are trying way to hard with this post. Sorry.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      It's a truism that players take on their coach's responsibility. Where's Bronco's mortification over this? Why isn't he taking some responsiblity? I want an apology from him. I suspect this is the kind of garbage they hear from Coach. I'm remembering all the pious talk (over the course of an entire year) about why Manti Teo wasn't worthy to come to BYU ignoring that his visit turned into a kegar (sp?). Don't you just know everytime that guy opens his mouth he's speaking hypocrisy?

Someone said why am I so cold hearted about a college kid? Well, he is an adult, and I suspect Hall is still lying. But the main reason is that I think he's Bronco's proxy here. I'm sure Bronco's hatred for Utah and Kyle Whittingham is virulent.
      He said he didn't condone the remarks. What more do you want? You want him to offer Manti a schollie and then call him a hypocrit for allowing someone on the team who broke the honor code before arriving on campus. You want it both ways. AC/DC?

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        It's a truism that players take on their coach's responsibility.
        Source?
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Source?
          I think the truism that he was referring to was that players take on their coach's personality. I have never heard that players take on their coach's responsibility. That doesn't make sense. That is why the coach is the coach, because he has that level of responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
            I think the truism that he was referring to was that players take on their coach's personality. I have never heard that players take on their coach's responsibility. That doesn't make sense. That is why the coach is the coach, because he has that level of responsibility.
            I think I said personality and a moderator changed it. This place is like Pac 10refs.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

SU, I'm disappointed with you. The over/under that you would spin this back onto Bronco was 12 hours. I took the under and you're in at just a shade over 24 hours. Thanks for nothing.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                SU, I'm disappointed with you. The over/under that you would spin this back onto Bronco was 12 hours. I took the under and you're in at just a shade over 24 hours. Thanks for nothing.
                I guess he took the Morgan Scalley route and waited too long. Check Cougarboard first for similar posts made earlier today.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X