Mormon Ute Democrats

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BlueHair
    Boom Bitches!!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 2894

    #1

    Mormon Ute Democrats

    Anyone here an active LDS Ute Fan Democrat? That would be impressive.
    Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #2
    Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
    Anyone here an active LDS Ute Fan Democrat? That would be impressive.
    I know dozens!
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

    Comment

    • FMCoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 6825

      #3
      Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
      I know dozens!
      That's because he didn't qualify it enough.

      Add "no facial hair" and "wears a white shirt to church" to the list and see where that gets you!
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

      Comment

      • Fiyero
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 5266

        #4
        I don't consider myself a democrat however I wouldn't have voted for Mitt Romney even if I was being waterboarded. And wore a white shirt to church today.

        Like DU Ute, I know dozens especially in SoCal.

        Comment

        Working...