Pac 10 vindication

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Pac 10 vindication

    So the Pac 10 doesn't suck after all. 5-0 in bowls by my reckoning. People twittered when Pete Carroll said it's tough for USC to go undefeated because the Pac 10 is so good. They twittered prematurely. I have always thought that over any five year period the Pac 10 is the best top to bottom. Right now Arizona looks a lot better than Penn State.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #2
    That in addition to it being the best academic conference that gives athletic scholarships, as we've discussed.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #3
      So everyone agrees. The Pac 10 is the toughest conference. The wins head to head against the best of the rival conferences don't lie, do they.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        So everyone agrees. The Pac 10 is the toughest conference. The wins head to head against the best of the rival conferences don't lie, do they.
        everyone agrees that the Pac 10 is the toughest conference?

        I would think that the SEC was a much better conference this year.

        I think what the Pac 10 shows is that it was better than previously thought.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • SeattleUte
          Faith crisis consultant
          • Nov 2008
          • 20837

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I would think that the SEC was a much better conference this year.
          I rest my case. Alabama is HUGELY respected. Of course it's a truism that 3D is a composite and perfect reflection of popular opinion.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

          --Jonathan Swift

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69752

            #6
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            I rest my case. Alabama is HUGELY respected. Of course it's a truism that 3D is a composite and perfect reflection of popular opinion.
            hugely
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Babs
              Not a Lawyer
              • Nov 2008
              • 17128

              #7
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              hugely
              hugely

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                I rest my case. Alabama is HUGELY respected. Of course it's a truism that 3D is a composite and perfect reflection of popular opinion.
                I am not in that argument. that is between you and others. I think Alabama greatly respected. OU was greatly respected going into the Fiesta Bowl, as well.

                Like I said before, it won't matter. BSU beat OU. Utah won't beat Alabama.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Like I said before, it won't matter. BSU beat OU. Utah won't beat Alabama.
                  I agree. But I wish they would just so I can see Seattle try to explain the media's dismissal of the upset of the HUGELY respected Alabama team.

                  Comment

                  • SeattleUte
                    Faith crisis consultant
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 20837

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    I am not in that argument. that is between you and others. I think Alabama greatly respected. OU was greatly respected going into the Fiesta Bowl, as well.
                    Not like Alabama is. See the If Utah wins thread.
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                    --Jonathan Swift

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      I agree. But I wish they would just so I can see Seattle try to explain the media's dismissal of the upset of the HUGELY respected Alabama team.
                      There will be no media dismissal.

                      Apparently, if Utah beats Alabama, the media will crown them the consensus national champs.

                      Sorry, Texas, OU, Florida, and SC. Your Utah Utes left no room for doubt.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...