Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neuheisel out-recruiting Carroll?

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/features/rumors
    The replacement for All American kicker Kai Forbath is a done deal. According to Bill Hodge of Scouts Inc., Kip Smith of Broomfield, Colorado has de-committed from Minnesota and will sign with UCLA.

Smith, who set a state record with a 67 yard field goal, is a four-star recruit and adds to an already impressive haul for Rick Neuheisel and Co. Smith brings the Bruin list to 16 commitments, which includes Top 10 studs like RB Malcolm Jones, RB Jordan James and LB Aramide Olaniyan. Smith's verbal keeps the positive momentum going on the recruiting trail and could lead to Neuheisel's first class that will rank better than cross-town rival USC's.

If UCLA keeps him and Norm Chow around a while, I bet they'll be able to do pretty well for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
      If UCLA keeps him and Norm Chow around a while, I bet they'll be able to do pretty well for a while.
      I wonder what New-weasel is doing at UCLA to lure these recruits to him. I'm sure it's all completely ethical.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
        I wonder what New-weasel is doing at UCLA to lure these recruits to him. I'm sure it's all completely ethical.
        You ever been to Westwood? One can recruit superstars to Westwood without having to cheat. It is that great!

YOUrahrahSEErahrahELrahrahEH!YOU-SEE-EL-EH, FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

WAYNE COOK IS TRIPLE D'S PRESIDENT!
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

At this time I would make fun of SipiTau about the monopoly maybee being broken, but I have a few rules in life and the first one is to not make fun of Polynesians. While the affable Mike Waters will make us all aware that they are a bunch of slackjawed pig eatin' uneducated neanderthals who culturally favor communal property (YOU HEAR ME MATANGI!), I think many of them could kick my ass fairly easily. Like Vincent Laguardia Gambini, I could use a good ass kicking, but with family pictures and whatnot approaching I wanna keep the Olan Mills family in denim foto looking as it should above a fireplace in a lovely mormon home.
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            You ever been to Westwood? One can recruit superstars to Westwood without having to cheat. It is that great!

YOUrahrahSEErahrahELrahrahEH!YOU-SEE-EL-EH, FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

WAYNE COOK IS TRIPLE D'S PRESIDENT!
            I agree with this. Just get a kid on that campus and all the hard work is done plus they get to wear those cool powder blue uniforms.

Comment

What is Hermie's secret to recruiting at FUCLA?

The Taser. Nobody can resist the Taser.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X