X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    My eyes are up here, ma'm.
    She is checking out how well his LisFranc injury has healed
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
      She is checking out how well his LisFranc injury has healed
      My LisFranc is down there, ma'am.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        My eyes are up here, ma'm.

Comment

• "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• I waste so much time, I'm an elite level time waster. @dahlelama makes me seem like a productive member of society.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
              Why make the Ute helmet blue, but not make the Y helmet red? Not that I'm complaining, it makes the Ute helmet look stupid-er.
              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
              - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah
                  Will Bernie be wearing Utah or BYU gear?
                  "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                    Will Bernie be wearing Utah or BYU gear?
                    No doubt both.

I miss-tweeted. Here it is.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

• Utah fans commenting on the bird-flipping BYU fans during the photo shoot crack me up. It was amazing how many ute fans were wearing vulgar t-shirts at the game. "Buck Frigham Young", etc. Sometimes with kids in tow. Classy bunch of fans.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• i am also flipping off the camera in the panorama thing. see if you can find me!
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Utah fans commenting on the bird-flipping BYU fans during the photo shoot crack me up. It was amazing how many ute fans were wearing vulgar t-shirts at the game. "Buck Frigham Young", etc. Sometimes with kids in tow. Classy bunch of fans.
                            Or the sign that said:

"Wishing Taysom Hill luck this year, Break a leg!"
                            *Banned*

Comment

• This one was getting play on twitter and CB. DH might die from horror over those shorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                This one was getting play on twitter and CB. DH might die from horror over those shorts.

Sitake is influencing the fan base, mismatching shades of blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X